UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOAM Help!

ccmmgg69

Wanderer
UOAM Help!

i tried looking for uoam but the site is down or is no more!! where can i find something like the auto map!

Re: UOAM Help!

As the uoam server is down you cant download uoam once you have the setup file :( However I found this place has the relevent files: UOAM - Uo Auto Map to be able to load UOAM. You might find you get the map but no terrain display. If so on the toolbar goto map > UO client data files location and manually set the location of your UO folder and you should now see the terrain. Hope this helps, it took me bloody ages to finally sort it out :)

J Funk

Sorceror

OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!! This needs to be stickied I've been frustrated with this for ages!

Axias

Sorceror

I have a different UOAM question if anyone can help out...

I have UOAM and everything works fine I can see the terrain, but I cant get the shops to turn on in the map... I've clicked on show labels and practically every other option in the pulldown and i still cant get it to show me shops when im in town...

Axias;1784117 said:
I have a different UOAM question if anyone can help out...

I have UOAM and everything works fine I can see the terrain, but I cant get the shops to turn on in the map... I've clicked on show labels and practically every other option in the pulldown and i still cant get it to show me shops when im in town...

strange, either try re-downloading it from the site above or goto places > filter on the toolbar and ensure all the boxes are checked.

are you running xp or vista?

Axias

Sorceror

sultan dibble;1784149 said:
strange, either try re-downloading it from the site above or goto places > filter on the toolbar and ensure all the boxes are checked.

are you running xp or vista?

Vista. I will try this stuff tho when i get home. I am pretty sure there is nothing being filtered out tho.