UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOSteam Mining Macro

Azran

Traveler
Yeah, based on my over all connection I will take a whack at it and see if that clears things up.

qwty

Wanderer
I'm using magery version with fire beetle and sometimes my miner reacall without a beeatle, anyone have this same issue?

qwty

Wanderer
But beetle stays in his place. I have to recall to nerest rune because he is blocking last position.

Matiu

Page
I had same prob fixed with this

@setalias 'FireBeetle' 'your fireBeetle Serial no here'
this ^ at top of macro

For 0 to 'OreBook'
For 0 to 'Runes'
pause 500
clearjournal
pause 500
if findobject 'FireBeetle' 1161 'ground' 1 2
useobject 'FireBeetle'
pause 1000

useobject OreBook[]
waitforgump 0x554b87f3 5000
replygump 0x554b87f3 Runes[]
pause 2000
useobject 'self'
pause 1000
endif

qwty

Wanderer
hum, you said all stay ? Relog, say 'all follow me'
Yes, beeatle is following me.

This might be a stupid question, but is the beetle bonded?
No he isn't. Is it nessesary?

I had same prob fixed with this

@setalias 'FireBeetle' 'your fireBeetle Serial no here'
this ^ at top of macro

For 0 to 'OreBook'
For 0 to 'Runes'
pause 500
clearjournal
pause 500
if findobject 'FireBeetle' 1161 'ground' 1 2
useobject 'FireBeetle'
pause 1000

useobject OreBook[]
waitforgump 0x554b87f3 5000
replygump 0x554b87f3 Runes[]
pause 2000
useobject 'self'
pause 1000
endif
This exacly what I'am looking for, this if statement works great!

Thank you all for helping me, It's time for Orebook Four... Three is not enough ;-)

Azran

Traveler
How would I write a check for mana so i can med. I dont know where I would put this kind of check in this script.

I will start the script and after a while when i run out of mana it will stop at my house and just try to mine. So i figure its just me being out of mana at my house.

april0395

Sorceror
if mana < ###
use skill 'Meditation'
pause 15000
endif

something like this? I didn't type it out in the program, so it might not all be correct, but I figure it'll look similar to that.

Also I had the problem from time to time mining at the drop spot. I never ran low on mana but I think the problem had to do with world saves. Either way I added code to break out of the loop when it got the message can't mine there:

Code:
while not @injournal 'no metal here'
  if @injournal 'mine there.'
    break
  endif

It would just go on to recall to the next rune if it got that message

Matiu

Page
I would use this one for Meditation. just remember this will stop Macro till you are at max Mana

if mana <= xxx
useskill! 'meditation'
while not mana == maxmana
endwhile
endif

Big D

Traveler
I have a few issues. EVerytime i recalls home to drop off right after its done it says item type cant be found. I am using Tinker tool. Not really sure what its trying to do after the drop off. shouldnt it recall back and keep going?