UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOSteam Taming Macro

raveX

Page
I just trained a tamer on a second account and I thought I would share my macro I used. This macro will continue to tame the closest grey/innocent that you have not already tamed. It auto-renames the animal to what you specify in the code so it can know to not retame the creature. You can also filter out other creatures if you like. It will also release the animal once you renamed it.

See the code for where you would need to set this stuff up. I tried to add enough comments to guide those of you who are not familiar with macros.

Code:
// *************
// macro by raveX
// *************
clearjournal
while not injournal! 'You start to tame'
  canceltarget
  useskill 'Animal Taming'
  waitingfortarget 2000
// Change to 'innocent' for blue creatures (kirin/unicorn)
  getenemy! 'grey' 'closest'
// Filter names you don't want to tame
// You should always put your own renames here
// Could even be something like 'a horse' to filter out an animal type
// If you are only filtering out your own renames, delete everything after 'yourRename'
  if name enemy != 'yourReame' and name enemy != 'someOtherName'
    autotargetenemy!
  else
    canceltarget
  endif
  pause 500
endwhile
clearjournal
waitforjournal 'You fail' 12000
pause 1000
// Change '1' to the amount of followers you currently have before taming
// For example, if you are riding a horse you will want a '1'
if followers > 1
// Put what you want to rename here
// I change my names according to how may times it has already been tamed to work with other tamers in the area
// If statement is for Animals that were already tamed (and named FFF), change 'XXX' to appropriate name
  if name enemy == 'FFF'
    rename enemy 'XXX'
    pause 1000
// Else statement is for fresh tame, replace 'yourRename' to whatever you want the animals name to be
  else
    rename enemy 'yourRename'
    pause 1000
  endif
  waitforcontext enemy 8 2000
  waitforgump 0x909cc741 2000
  replygump 0x909cc741 2
  pause 600
  ignoreobject enemy
endif

Let me know if it doesn't work for any of you. I may have f'ed something up copying it over to this post.