UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update 2.1

A

ASayre

Update 2.1

Boats being docked when you don't have a key fixed
Neon weapons should be fixed (it got lost during one of my own merges :() edit: old weapons won't get a new hue, sorries but you'll hafta deal :-(

In regards to Backstab/Suprise attack, I'm AWARE of it and that'll be fixed depending on if I get any tiem tomorrow or when I get back. Same with the animal form transformation while running.

pbguy434

Knight
Blue Ice said:
whats neon weapons??? the pigmentS?
A weapon with a changed hue and no physical damage is done. I am pretty sure that like...If you have a red/orage weapon its 100% fire, green then poison, etc.

Yes i think it was at 40% damage though. Like 40 cold its blue hue ,and 40 fire its orange ,poison green, and energy is purple i think. This is to apply if you make weapons with your runics they sometimes get these nifty hues to them if dmamage is where it is to be.

Kenshin

Wanderer
comes to my mind that yesterday i looted a Bone Harvester with it's damage splitted, but with no special hue (it was common at first sight), it had physical damage on it but it was one of the minor damages.

Still, strange it wasn't hued, could this be another bug?

hues question

do these hues only show in 3D or the 2D version as well

I play the 2D for playability issues and would like to know if the benefits of colors and such are experienced in the 2D version as well

Thanks

Rhun-demise

Wanderer
Yes, you can see the difference in 2d as well Subjazz..

And for your information, I think most ppl play UO in 2d, I know I do.. :)

madwhite

Sorceror
animal transforming while running seemed to work fine for me when i did it.
transformed into last transformation from the gump.

dimitrii

Wanderer
Another small error: Im at 110 Bushido but my title says "Master Samurai". Isnt it supposed to be Tengo or something like that? Kinda odd than a Grandmaster Samurai has less skill than a Master Samurai.

Dont worry about it. Im sure ASayre is on it like mayo on bread. He has worked his little fingers to the bone fixing bugs and other stuff. Let him rest for a bit. Everything will get fixed :D

psz

Administrator
Today's crash was brought to you by two guys using Feint. Please don't, until we can get it working right.

dimitrii

Wanderer
Just found out Honor is not active yet. Can we get a word about when will it be ( not a specific date just whenever is not coded or just not active ) so that we dont waste time putting bushido on templates that wont have any use for it yet? Thanks in advance.