UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update April 4, 2015 - Hit Area

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The following changes will be made during server wars tonight:
  • Hit area attacks on weapons will now benefit from damage increase, slayer usage, etc. The more damage you do to the original target, the more damage the area attack will do. (Report)
  • Hit area attack range has been reduced from 5 to 4 tiles.
  • Hit area attacks are now centered around the target, instead of the source. (This also fixes hit area attacks for bows!)
Thank you all for the feedback on the last update notes, which is why we prioritized a fix for these particular issues.

We hope you are enjoying the Easter festivities!

As always, comments/questions are welcome. :)

damn, killer talismans got fixed(count towards the 300% damage cap) while i was gone. Which ruined my fun before i got to have it.

Logged in to One hit some newbs with the hit area from a slayer heavy xbow, 100% killer talisman and a pet with zero in the resist. Not doing the 600 damage to the pet I did when i first pushed for the change. :< Dreams of the aoe One Hit Kill crushed! I guess its back to my dungeon for another 2 years.

Indika

Sorceror
damn, killer talismans got fixed(count towards the 300% damage cap) while i was gone. Which ruined my fun before i got to have it.

Logged in to One hit some newbs with the hit area from a slayer heavy xbow, 100% killer talisman and a pet with zero in the resist. Not doing the 600 damage to the pet I did when i first pushed for the change. :< Dreams of the aoe One Hit Kill crushed! I guess its back to my dungeon for another 2 years.

Well... we still love you animosity