UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update August 15, 2015 - Minor Changes

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The following minor changes were made during server wars:
  • Added Evil Orc Helm drop on Orcish Lords (low drop chance).
  • Improved boat collision detection. Corpses drifting on the water will no longer block boat movement, but (alive) monsters now will!
  • Noble Sacrifice:
    • Range increased to 5 tiles (6 if you count the tile you're standing on).
    • Criminals, murderers and monsters (unless blue) are no longer targeted.
    • Resurrection is no longer a chance based on karma, it now always succeeds.
    • Added the removal of Curse, Mortal Strike, Blood Oath, Mind Rot and Essence of Wind debuffs.
:space:
Feedback and/or funny gifs are welcome!

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Which version are we getting?
The one that says "Int Or Dex Bonus -10". As far as I can tell, it was always one or the other on OSI (source from 2001, look for "evil orc helm"), even though it showed both int and dex -10 in the properties for a while.

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
Woot, I already got one, anyone else get one yet? Or am I the first to get one? I was actually looking for one of these the other week, would look good in my collection of random crap.

mage casting is different from osi, its been known for years but the admin too lazy and rather put newer content thqn fix current problems.

MMMartin

Squire

MB

Knight
Mmmartin, before those 3 skills could overcap FCR at 7 and slightly over cast. This patch stuck it to 6 FCR like the other skills.