UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update August 25, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Below is a list of small changes that have been applied in the past few weeks, and the changes being applied after server wars tonight.

August 4, 2013
  • The war mace secondary ability changed from bleed attack to mortal strike, to support the newer clients.
August 11, 2013
  • Pet bonding time removal deeds now work with Bushido + Lesser Hiryu bonding as well.
August 18, 2013
  • Fixed a crash issue.
August 25, 2013
  • Fixed bolas from dropping your equipment on the floor on use if your pack is full.
  • Fixed tournaments discarding participants instead of offering a free advance.
  • Added support for the AOS stats in the new status gump.
  • Changed account inactivity duration. More on that [here].

As always, questions and comments are welcome.

Pont

Knight
August 25, 2013

• Added support for the AOS stats in the new status gump.

As always, questions and comments are welcome.

It seems that either protection faster casting reset to 0 is not working or it is not showing on the new stat bar correctly. The FC icon should show 0?

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: Eos

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
It seems that either protection faster casting reset to 0 is not working or it is not showing on the new stat bar correctly. The FC icon should show 0?

That's correct, sort of. On OSI the Protection spell will not change the number, but I think that's because it no longer affects faster casting. Other buffs and debuffs (mostly) will show on the status bar. This is something we will fix in an upcoming change. :)

Ortiz

Sorceror
do i need to update? i was playing fine this morning but now it said something about an outdated client? did something change between then and now?

Status
Not open for further replies.