UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update January 30, 2016

royal kapero2

Sorceror
I have committed myself to be an oppressor of this unreal world, therefore the more friendly updates we have, the more hateful I am.
I feel you must thank EOS because of the suffer that will be spread around very soon.

Dic Schwab

Traveler
In reality there have been some people in Hz, and outside of Hz who have had dropped there suits. The question remains.. who playing demise has ever returned the items lost? I have seen Hz return suits numerous times, because they do not want to risk losing another member of the demise community. How many of you have returned the suits of the people you have killed?
Can you people honestly believe that this system was implemented for the soul protection of gear for a specific guild? Perhaps the GM's do not want to be hassled over issues like this. So they implemented a fail safe system that will free up more time to focus on much bigger issues.

MMMartin

Squire
hahahaha, in my looking, i was see all thread where droped suit was EOS all time DETECTIVE for gold in bank droped and they spread rummor about insure broken, she was just already bored all time make detective for player who lose suit :D:D:D

marcusstone

Sorceror
hz item loss prevention patch funny t hppens when z loses an item fuck man what a coinsedence
Are you kidding me? People have been whining about a make believe "Insurance bug" since the shard started. This is an awesome change in my opinion, since no people don't have an excuse to rage quit or cry.

Reactions: Eos

marcusstone

Sorceror
People have been losing suits ever since the shard started. If you do a forum search on that topic you will find countless threads.
This new change will help all players, I don't understand what's the big deal, the hz guy that lost his suit won't get his suit back...

Regarding yet another conspiracy theory. You can find patterns and similarities everywhere if you try hard enough, that doesn't mean it's true.
I should have read this before posting my own comment, but you hit it spot on bro.

kobra89pl

Sorceror
In reality there have been some people in Hz, and outside of Hz who have had dropped there suits. The question remains.. who playing demise has ever returned the items lost? I have seen Hz return suits numerous times, because they do not want to risk losing another member of the demise community. How many of you have returned the suits of the people you have killed?
Can you people honestly believe that this system was implemented for the soul protection of gear for a specific guild? Perhaps the GM's do not want to be hassled over issues like this. So they implemented a fail safe system that will free up more time to focus on much bigger issues.
before update with scrapper's i lost my suit from a spawner Vlado and Alvin loot me and they gave all my items back to me after 15 minutes.
P.S. then we were not in good terms;)

I dropped my suit when I first started here. Hz gave it back. This is a good change. The message wasnt appearing correctly. It was supposed to display the red message for every item that couldnt be reinsured. Instead we were just getting one message for all items. Easily that message can get spammed out by people's macros and other system messages.

Love all these minor fixes and changes @Eos Keep up the great work!

Dont forget the soulstone exploits!

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
I dropped my suit when I first started here. Hz gave it back. This is a good change. The message wasnt appearing correctly. It was supposed to display the red message for every item that couldnt be reinsured. Instead we were just getting one message for all items. Easily that message can get spammed out by people's macros and other system messages.

Love all these minor fixes and changes @Eos Keep up the great work!

Dont forget the soulstone exploits!

Two days ago you trash her on Ryan's post and now you go for this, bipolar much?