UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update July 5, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The following fixes will be applied during server wars tonight:
  • Enormous venus flytraps will no longer be deleted under certain circumstances by house customization.
  • Fixed duels spawning players outside duel pits for large teams.
  • Fixed Alchemy generating excess bottles on crafting failure.
  • Pets will no longer autostable on disconnect in case of a client crash. (The detection for this is still experimental.) Pets will still always autostable when your character times out from the world, if they haven't autostabled already.

Kallitcha

Squire
[*]Pets will no longer autostable on disconnect in case of a client crash. (The detection for this is still experimental.) Pets will still always autostable when your character times out from the world, if they haven't autostabled already.
I thought osi, pets logged in and out with you? Ie not stabled... At least that's what I remembered.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
I thought osi, pets logged in and out with you? Ie not stabled... At least that's what I remembered.
Those are the same thing. ;) Pets log in and out with you, and when logged out they reside in your stables. If you log in as a ghost and can't claim your pets, you can get them out of your stables manually (also on OSI).

Bama

Bug Huntress
If you log in as a ghost and can't claim your pets, you can get them out of your stables manually (also on OSI).
After you rez (not that you had to say that) And after you rez logging out and back in should give you your pet without having to go to the stable

If you log out hidden though they reveal you (not like OSI)

Kallitcha

Squire
Those are the same thing. ;) Pets log in and out with you, and when logged out they reside in your stables. If you log in as a ghost and can't claim your pets, you can get them out of your stables manually (also on OSI).
Oh okay, haven't had a chance too test it... I think I just mis interpreted it...

Btw, Thanks for all the hard work...

Status
Not open for further replies.