UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update June 21, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The following changes have been made during server wars:
  • Veterinarians will now offer to resurrect dead bonded pets for a fee. A pet must be dead for 10 minutes to be resurrected in this manner, and will suffer 0.2 points of skill loss. The cost for resurrection is scaled by the taming skill required for the creature.
  • Potion kegs can now be engraved using wooden container engraving tools.
  • House teleporter tiles will now properly rehue/relabel if one of a pair is deleted.
  • Fixed pet context menus causing pets to turn on the master.
Donation store changes:
  • Soulstones and soulstone fragments will now be given as tokens. This allows the donation to be traded or transferred before claiming the account-bound item.
  • Added blue balls of forgiveness (for clearing murder counts).
  • Added sex change deeds.

april0395

Sorceror

The following changes have been made during server wars:
  • Veterinarians will now offer to resurrect dead bonded pets for a fee. A pet must be dead for 10 minutes to be resurrected in this manner, and will suffer 0.2 points of skill loss. The cost for resurrection is scaled by the taming skill required for the creature.
  • Potion kegs can now be engraved using wooden container engraving tools.
  • House teleporter tiles will now properly rehue/relabel if one of a pair is deleted.
  • Fixed pet context menus causing pets to turn on the master.
Donation store changes:
  • Soulstones and soulstone fragments will now be given as tokens. This allows the donation to be traded or transferred before claiming the account-bound item.
  • Added blue balls of forgiveness (for clearing murder counts).
Very nice changes.

raveX

Page
Jokes aside...EOS and team, you are doing a tremendous job. When I decided to try UO again after years away, I never thought I would find a free shard with such active GMs & development.

Thank you! I realize how much of your own personal time is going into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.