UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update May 17, 2014 - Shimmering E...[SPOILER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The following changes have been made to Demise:
  • Added Shimmering Effusion, the Prism of Light peerless boss (including loot, such as the Shimmering Crystals, Imprisoned Ferret and Crystalline Ring).
  • The peerless reagent dropping from Shimmering Effusion unlocks the following craftables:
    • Stitcher's Mittens (Tailoring)
    • Resilient Bracer (Tinkering)
    • Essence of Battle (Tinkering)
  • Added missing ML quests:
    • How Many Heads?
    • Dreadhorn (This quest is now required to enter the Twisted Weald!)
    • All That Glitters is Not Good
    • Last Words
    • In the Belly of the Beast
    • Protector's Essence
    • Crystalline Fragments
    • Heart of Ice
  • Peerless boss entry keys now reset their timer on server restarts.
  • House teleporters no longer teleport pets without their owner.
  • Monsters with Spellweaving will now use it!
  • Fixed monster friendly fire using area attacks.
  • Fixed field spell behavior on uneven terrain.
  • Remove Curse now removes the Essence of Wind effect (this also applies to Enchanted Apples).
  • Duel arena signup stones are now linked to duel arenas, they will no longer teleport you to different ones.

hickman48

Knight
The following changes have been made to Demise:
  • Added Shimmering Effusion, the Prism of Light peerless boss (including loot, such as the Shimmering Crystals, Imprisoned Ferret and Crystalline Ring).
  • The peerless reagent dropping from Shimmering Effusion unlocks the following craftables:
    • Stitcher's Mittens (Tailoring)
    • Resilient Bracer (Tinkering)
    • Essence of Battle (Tinkering)
  • House teleporters no longer teleport pets without their owner.
  • Fixed field spell behavior on uneven terrain.
  • Remove Curse now removes the Essence of Wind effect (this also applies to Enchanted Apples).

Yay no more 1 tile para fields.

mytilus

Sorceror
EOS, I was really trying to get my life on track, then you had to add the effusion. Here goes the next few months of my life getting a crystaline ring.

you could always try more effective uses of your time like drinking or drugs, at least in uo you have something to show for your time (although some would disagree..huehue)

Joking aside, ty staff for more update you guys ROCK!

BrotherDon

Sorceror
you could always try more effective uses of your time like drinking or drugs, at least in uo you have something to show for your time (although some would disagree..huehue)

Joking aside, ty staff for more update you guys ROCK!

One of the cheapest addictions.

I was just telling someone else how all these patches are keeping demise alive, and as someone thats been here for years now and will likely be a demise resident until the day I finally say goodbye to UO for good the work everyone on the demise team puts in is really deeply appreciated.

Rubin Sticks

Sorceror
I've got EOS on my wanna defile list.

You've changed Demise. I don't play much these days, I don't Pee vee penis but thanks.

This shard is better because of you.

WIGGLES NOB END.

Rubin Sticks

Sorceror
Better than projecting yourself as an uber pvper or E-PENIS problems. That the staff have no end of problems with.

I wiggled my nob end as a protest, same as I've done in the EU vote today.

Status
Not open for further replies.