UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update on Attacks

R

Ryan

Re: Update on Attacks

There is nothing in the world, that would make my day more than getting to sit in the same room as the person/persons doing these attacks.

Shamus-hybrid

Traveler

you know, posting the attack logs might be helpful and letting members do their part to put an end to these attacks.

however, i fear that might be bad as some members would try to do some PK'ing or griefing IRL...

You guys are my hero's. I hardly play anymore but it reminds me how much it would suck if UOG went down. Not only for my pixels...but the community.

Best of luck guys, I know its not easy in any sence of the word.

This sucks.... :/

Ryan, try to think who you have pissed off lately, maybe that will give you some idea of who would try to harm your server. Some people are really pathetic and would do anything to grief.

R

Ryan

Revelations said:
Ryan, try to think who you have pissed off lately, maybe that will give you some idea of who would try to harm your server. Some people are really pathetic and would do anything to grief.

... I've not even hardly been around lately, and the times that I have I've been busting my ass trying to get some changes done for the better of the shard.

If that pisses someone off they should choke themselves.

Good to see us on friendly terms with Defiance. We're all doing the same thing, after all; playing UO.

But that said, were they attacked by the same people as us?

Shoshin

Wanderer

Someone posted this before, but I didn't see an answer. Can we help? Maybe with the grunt work (searching the logs for specific IPs or something)... If we can, count me in.

In any case, thanks for the hard work!

-F