UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update on Raffle drawing.

R

Ryan

Update on Raffle drawing.

At this time we now have all users taken care of and will be proceeding with the drawing. For those of you who've been acting like ugnreatful fuckheads, I have been without a computer, and out of town for a family emergency. We will be selecting the winners 3/9/2005.

Thanks to those of you who arent assholes.

B

bronze

awesome, thanks for the update

hope the family thing went well

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
Wow...for once i am notone of the "assholes" or "ungratefull Fucks" =)

Kinda feels good.....in a warm fuzzy sorta way......

P

Phooey-hybrid

Thanks for the update Ryan, sorry to hear about the family issues. I look forward to logging on and seeing if I won. ;)

kas245

Wanderer
hey ryan can ye ahelp

i loaded the runuo server when i login it to test shard it frezzes and on the cmd box it says valid credentails

sgtpuddin

Wanderer
to ryan

yo ryan man dont worry bout those fuckin assholes dude... shit even tho the server has been laggy as hell.... heh.... i anit said shit cause i know yall will get it fixed asap on ur time... all i ask is one thing from yall:-D can we have more reg vs blue tournys?:-D i dont care bout the prizes i personally dont think u should get prizes out of such a fun event... but anyways latez ryan.. and kmk sayz wazza dude.. hes my room mate

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
if you read the first raffle post (posted a week or so back) he states...
"These raffle tickets will be held for approximately 14 - 21 days depending on the response."

Hence.....i doubt 3/9 is a typo

UOG.SHARD

Wanderer
Dont mean to be rude

Hey ryan i dont mean to be rude.. but your bi-polar ass needs to take a chill pill man.. stop being such a f***ing ass. your mad bossy.. i dont even know why anyone likes you .. i know i sure as fuck dont .. only reason i even rem your name is to wait for the runuo updates . and new releases because that is all i care about ... no one likes you man .. i bet krrios and zippy dont even like your ass . all you do is drink and get drunk and sit at your computer :)

AKA DOC HOLIDAY PWNT .. i will always be able to access runuo.com :) ban my ip i dont care i got more !!! :) peace u fucking lamer

R

Ryan

UOG.FUCKTARD said:
Hey ryan i dont mean to be rude.. but your bi-polar ass needs to take a chill pill man.. stop being such a f***ing ass. your mad bossy.. i dont even know why anyone likes you .. i know i sure as fuck dont .. only reason i even rem your name is to wait for the runuo updates . and new releases because that is all i care about ... no one likes you man .. i bet krrios and zippy dont even like your ass . all you do is drink and get drunk and sit at your computer :)

AKA DOC HOLIDAY PWNT .. i will always be able to access runuo.com :) ban my ip i dont care i got more !!! :) peace u fucking lamer

gg loser.

you've been removed.

Marine_3038

Wanderer
hey Kas little hint for ya on the "cmd box" as you call it that called command prompt and unless your using windows 98 or older which i doubt ahh the "box" an't going to tell you anything useful its not true DOS anymore. Try using the wizzards microsft replaced it with. Also try adminstrative tools and try to be more specific when ya need help fixen a computer problem. Tellen me a "box" is messed up don't help honestly. If your going to bitch, Bitch right. Say something smart like the ip addressing is messed up or my ip can't pull a signal from your server. I know that even sounds dumb but hell its a improvement.

Marine_3038

Wanderer
Hey ryan since the guy is talken shit about his ips try baning his mac. Network cards get expensive after you buy about 20 of them lol maybe then he will keep his lamer mouth closed lol.