UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update September 20, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Quick question Eos... Does Mage Armor still roll as a mod on Samurai Armor even though it is supposed to come stock with Mage Armor? This is very relevant to me as I am looking to burn my valorite hammer on armor soon
Mage armor will not be rolled for SE armor (if crafted exceptionally), as it will already be present when the runic system gets to it. (This was fixed March 22.) :)

enigmas

Sorceror
:eek: if i did my bow with that updated i would be rich :/ But, AWESOME, nice to see this now! :D Great Work Eos! Thank you for keep this server changing system , and adding things every time, to not do boring to shard.

Craudiator

Sorceror
EOS, a single question
crafting an icy scimitar, its possible to obtain:
15 hit harm (native)
50 hit lightning (runic)

Kadian

Traveler
The following changes have been made during server wars:

• Puzzle chests and paragon chests have been given a loot bump intensity-wise, but will no longer spawn 6 mod items.

This is awesome and I'm about to be the spoiled brat that wants more.....any plans for treasure map loot upgrade? And to really be a beggar....what if it had unique items only found in tmap chests?? right now, tmaps are not worth doing. : <

kolbycrouch

Knight
Well, OSI changed this with a big loot bump to T-maps and has several artifacts that come with them, although those are dependent on SA mechanics I believe. I don't do them so IDK, but a better loot bump might be in order. I've always wanted to do t-maps, but like everyone else says "what's the point?"

Whatever98

Squire
This is awesome and I'm about to be the spoiled brat that wants more.....any plans for treasure map loot upgrade? And to really be a beggar....what if it had unique items only found in tmap chests?? right now, tmaps are not worth doing. : <

i was thinkin you can still get DPH, candelabra of souls, hotl, etc that can sell - tho it's true you tend to just open the chest, grab the gold and the minor arte, then just disband the chest and go next map. sux because you can have a lot more fun pulling items outa the box and spawning the trap monsters.

but as a more important point: http://uo.stratics.com/content/arms-armor/artifacts.php?category=769
these are different to what i remember, you can get HMS cape in treasure chest now? is that on demise?

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
EOS, a single question
crafting an icy scimitar, its possible to obtain:
15 hit harm (native)
50 hit lightning (runic)

Currently, yes, that is possible. (And it has been possible for a while.) A quick test on OSI seems to indicate that icy scimitars don't get another hit spell at all there (not even any added bonus to the existing hit spell), I'm not sure why. So, it's possible these multiple hit spells will be disabled or fixed in the future.

any plans for treasure map loot upgrade? And to really be a beggar....what if it had unique items only found in tmap chests?? right now, tmaps are not worth doing. : <
The Stygian Abyss loot bumps are not being considered at the moment. The gold bump is also something that would only suit an economy as inflated as OSI's.

but as a more important point: http://uo.stratics.com/content/arms-armor/artifacts.php?category=769
these are different to what i remember, you can get HMS cape in treasure chest now? is that on demise?
The HMS cape does not spawn in treasure chests on Demise, only on Leviathans.

Status
Not open for further replies.