UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update!

Shamino45

Wanderer
Re: Update!

I'm all for champ spawns, just not powerscrolls. Maybe bardic/PvE power scrolls.

But not pvp scrolls.

And no, MORE vanqs is not a good thing either, we already have waaay too many.

I vote for gold and regs.

faintglow

Wanderer

Monoxide said:
I'd like to see carpentry powerscrolls.

Me too :( Carpentry is insanely hard to GM.. just did it actually. I've only been playing four months though, but still.. took me that long to motivate myself to finish. :/

Monoxide

Sorceror

faintglow said:
Me too :( Carpentry is insanely hard to GM.. just did it actually. I've only been playing four months though, but still.. took me that long to motivate myself to finish. :/
Grats. :) I did it as a first skill, and there were faction vendors, so it was pretty easy for me.

I'd like to be able to create perfectly crafted quarter staves with ease.

Monoxide

Sorceror

faintglow said:
LOL

Yeah.. I guess you didn't see my point, but that was a funny comment all the same. :)
Ahh, you don't like carpentry? I don't mind it, blacksmithy is more fun though.

faintglow

Wanderer

Yeah... I don't mind it actually. Just really time consuming. Wasn't the fact that it was hard to gain so much as that. I used faction vendors too btw. Was kind of frustrating chopping trees for an hour...

Working on blacksmity next. :D Hear that's much harder. We'll see. :)

spambob

Wanderer

faintglow said:

I hear ya.... good thing I helped motivate you to finsh...

I would love carp scrolls... as Stone crafting is insane. Large table 50% success. Medium table is 70%.

I failed 3 times x 8 stones per large table to make a Large Shadow =(

Love the world respawn man, seriously breathes new life into the sever!

I always felt liek have the sever was never used, due to lack fo spawning in remote locals and etc...

Slopko

Wanderer

hey where did all the healers go? why so many ettins,trolls, and reapers too, way too many monsters in the open field.

This is completely unacceptable. I logged on to refresh my houses & was attacked by a friggin WOMBAT. It just about owned me.

J/k

Thanks guys...

Aceer

Wanderer

i would just like to say the new spawn are good but we need more healers out there and maybe some more animal tamers in the towns i would like to see one in each town that would be nice and make it so all the towns would be used and not just brit. but thats just my thought and i've havent been here as long as everyone else but thats just my thought :)

Sentendedi

Wanderer

Dungeons are full spawned monster, please delete some of them.
And very important: Spawn reagent sellers to Occlo.