UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updated Trading Rules **READ**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addicted

Disciple
Updated Trading Rules **READ BEFORE YOU POST**

1) No arguing. Bid, post a serious question about whatever is being sold, or don't reply.

2) Posting a bid doesn't give you the right to add in a flame/unneccesary comment. This is a good way to get your post deleted.

Example:
I bid 200k.

Even though you stole it from me in the first place.
3) No replying to someone's post to say "ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!". If you don't like the price, walk away.

4) If someone posts a starting bid, do not bid below that. If someone posts a price they are willing to pay, don't post above that. Also, don't post, "Aim me", post your bid.

5) No "I'll sell for less than that, contact me!" posts allowed. If you want to sell your wares for a lower price than the thread you are reading, POST A NEW ONE.

6) Absolutely no flaming period. If your bid is refused, or you just plain don't like the auction or the seller, take it to the correct forum.

7) If you don't agree with what someone is selling or if you don't like the person that's selling it, just don't post. If you have to question or post to wonder if it's against the rules, it probably is. Just don't do it. If it's important to you, and you're 100% not sure, pm a forum mod and they will answer your question.

8) If someone bids with the buyout of that item, don't bid afterwards. That item is sold.

9) No anonymous bids. If you receive a bid over aim, tell that person to post their bid. There is no reason to make anonymous bids.

10) We do not allow trading of items to any shard. This also means we do not allow trading for anything outside of the game.

11) DO NOT BUMP YOUR THREADS. Unless you make a significant change to your auction (20% drop in starting bid or buyout, canceling auction, etc etc) you should not be posting in your thread.

12) Don't make multiple threads for the same items. If you are having a hard time selling your items, you may make a second thread 2 weeks from the last post in your original thread.

13) You may only sell items that you own.

If you break a rule in a post, it WILL be deleted. Continued abuse of these rules will result in a ban. These rules are subject to change at anytime.

Addicted

Disciple
Re: Updated Trading Rules **READ**

Rules updated.

There is now more freedom in the trade forum.

Please do not abuse it.

Status
Not open for further replies.