UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates 1/28

A

ASayre

Updates 1/28

* Behind the scene command changes, so like whenever I do a global it won't lag up the server to holy hell.
* A lot of other improvements and optimizations.
* The Honor virtue and Perfection are activated.
* Some other stuff and fixes and miscelanous tweaks.
* The Exorcism 'corpse finder' is now a bit more accurate.
* The Recipe Framework is in. It supports it and stuff, I just don't have all the data input for the ML items.
* Some more misc bug fixes.
* Some bug fixes to the tourney/CTF/etc for like, animal form/necro transform/polymorph not being dispeled.
* Young status changed to 10 hours (retroactive).
* a few certain players will be banned if they keep whining whenever I do stuff instead of them reading the post about howto report bugs and if there is one, how to describe it instead of complaining whenever the magic bug that 90% of the time isn't even a freaking bug which they're whining about isn't implemented.

dead-eye

Knight
Re: Updates 1/28

good job asayre keep up all the good work, and thats to all of demise staff also
;)

thanks for being a great staff no others like it thats for sure.

dimitrii

Wanderer

Very nice update indeed thanks :D

I saw we got to 520 online earlier, I guess many people were waiting for Perfection :p

A

ASayre

Volodya said:
Very nice update indeed thanks :D

I saw we got to 520 online earlier, I guess many people were waiting for Perfection :p

Actually, someting about 555 :) Reports only updates at the hour marks, Gateway is showing we reached a high of 557, and that only updates... errr... every so often, more than once/hour, but not instantaneously