UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates regarding the attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ASayre

Updates regarding the attacks

For those of you following in IRC, the shard, IRC, the sites and Hybrid have been on a rollercoaster up and down ride as the attacks wax and wane.

I wish to reassure ALL of you that Demise is NOT going anywhere, that we ARE working hard to try and resolve these issues are we are working closely with ev1 to get everything right for all of you.

Red Squirrel

Wanderer
Good to know something is being done, can't be easy to deal with this. :eek:

I just wish something could be done legally without it costing a couple arms and legs.

Jaden-demise

Wanderer
Yes good news

I thank all the gms and others that are helping with this problem that we dont loose people that was at demise but gain ppl that was not at demise. I wish to give all the luck in the world to you guys that are tryin your hardest to stop these d*nm attacks. you guys are awsume good luck guys(girls) from a misssing Player ~Omen~ :cool:

Huge thanks to the staff!

One of the best ways we can thank these people is to donate to demise ... it will give them more resources to work with ... make this an even better shard ...

On a practical level ... the more resources they have the better security and service they can provide ... plus you get some pretty useful stuff ... link to the store is below ... I got myself a soulstone :)

http://uodemise.com/store/

Errasal

Wanderer
patience is a virtue, as long as we can all just sit tight for a bit this will all be straightend out. Can't wait to start playin again :D

comwiz72

Wanderer
ASayre8 said:
I wish to reassure ALL of you that Demise is NOT going anywhere, that we ARE working hard to try and resolve these issues are we are working closely with ev1 to get everything right for all of you.

Good to hear! Long live Demise!

Nosferatu

Sorceror
attacks

well its good to hear that the ball is rolling and u guys aren't giving up on all yer hard work, best of luck to you guys in seeing a quick end to this.

do have one question should anyone b concerned with account refreshing? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.