UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Use Best weapon Skill (UBWS)

Bama

Bug Huntress
Behavior on RUN/UO/Demise:
This mod does not work correctly
If your character has as an example 50.0 skill in swords and equips a fencing weapon with UBWS your character will gain in fencing and not swords.Though it should gain in swords and not fencing (as long as your fencing skill is lower than your swords skill)
Because UBWS is coded the way it is on RUN/UO/Demise it is coded correctly for archery
EDIT
You still get the benefits of the weapon like the swing speed and the damage increase or any other mod that might be on the weapon you just don't gain skill in your Best Weapon Skill

Behavior on OSI:
If your character has as an example 50.0 skill in swords and equips a fencing weapon with UBWS your character will gain in swords (as long as your fencing skill is lower than your swords skill)
If your character has archery as it's highest weapon skill and equips a katana with UBWS as a mod your character will gain in swords and not archery (the same as RUN/UO/Demise)

Supporting Documentation (URLs):
Changes needed:
Code (optional):
Tommie Girl_6-15_09.20.jpgTommie Girl_6-15_09.22.jpg

jaasso

Knight
im 99% sure that a couple of years ago i was able to gain swords with a ubws fencing weapon on demise. my swords was at ~80 i think. my pc cant run uo so i cant log in to test anything atm

Bama

Bug Huntress
Two years later...................... UBWS still does not work right
I have 40.0 in swords and 0.0 in Fencing so my best weapon skill is swords
I equip the war fork with UBWS and gain in fencing
M Ledbetter_6-18_19.17.jpgM Ledbetter_6-18_19.17-3.jpg