UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Using high end tamable pets without taming.

suiris

Sorceror
Hello,

I would like to address a thing that nearly everyone that plays PVP uses.
Its using the CU without having taming on your char.
Method is fairly simple :
Make new char on the same account, raise taming to 80 get jewels for +30 ,raise animal lore ,
Soulstone the skills, get them to your PVP char, obtain CU , bond it (if you can spend $$ you can do that instantly) and finally remove the skills.
And there you have it a very tough mount so it wont die in 1 hit when you get dismounted.
The thing that irritates me the most is that i am forced to do it also unless i enjoy being the first one to die.

Imo you should have the required level of the skill to control the pet even for riding it.

suiris

Sorceror
Very creative comment , it benefits to the shard a lot . Thank you!

And no i don't cry , my CU is in the stables and i am going to use it. I just wanted to report this issue if not reported already.
Perhaps people may start using faction horses or swamp dragons.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Hello,

I would like to address a thing that nearly everyone that plays PVP uses.
Its using the CU without having taming on your char.
Method is fairly simple :
Make new char on the same account, raise taming to 80 get jewels for +30 ,raise animal lore ,
Soulstone the skills, get them to your PVP char, obtain CU , bond it (if you can spend $$ you can do that instantly) and finally remove the skills.
And there you have it a very tough mount so it wont die in 1 hit when you get dismounted.
The thing that irritates me the most is that i am forced to do it also unless i enjoy being the first one to die.

Imo you should have the required level of the skill to control the pet even for riding it.
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/548875/
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/545286/#post-4020518

SCV

Wanderer
You faced two choices adapt or cry, you chose to cry.

You make it sound like crying is a bad thing. I know that you are HZ and have no sorrow or empathy, but still, I bet you have cried at one time or another in your life.
Crying is part of human nature, it carries out the maladies from the heart, it's quite a useful way to release emotions.

Regarding the topic at hand.
This ''bug'' is also used by people in pvm, even a few crafters use it. I personally think it's one of those positive little bugs that are part of Demise's personality and make it different from the Osi kingdom..