UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

vendor house *guard zone*

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Snooze what? You just bumped 25k.. Your a Homo.
Hows it feel to be beat by a measly 25k? Maybe if you werent pking trammies 24/7 in game and watched the fourms for a few mins - you would of had a better chance... although i was willing to go higher than 1m and we all know your a broke newb chase

chaseburgess50

Sorceror
Hows it feel to be beat by a measly 25k? Maybe if you werent pking trammies 24/7 in game and watched the fourms for a few mins - you would of had a better chance... although i was willing to go higher than 1m and we all know your a broke newb chase
I'm so broke... looool. obviously you're broke if you can only go 25k increments.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
I'm so broke... looool. obviously you're broke if you can only go 25k increments.

I just find it gay that she sells to a guy that bids 25k more than me. I bid 75-100k over his bid every time.

roflll

1 - the trend was going at mostly 25k
2 - why would i bet say 1m at the last minute - when at the time the current bid was 900k ? I would be a moron for wasting say 75k for no reason at all when i knew i could get it for less than that bc i was betting against of all people - you loooool
3 - i have the house now and u dont? rage moree lil man !

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Rage? Not really raging. I'm just saying how gay you are. You call me broke and your betting 25k increments to save 75k..

i got a question for you genius - when she was ended her auction - why would she sell it to someone who didnt have the highest bid? - Not sure if you know - but 925k is more than 900k. kthx !

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Cause I was outbidding you every 5 minutes. It's obvious that I would outbid you..
Thing is - if you looked close enough she said she was ending it at 7:40 exactly ... so if you realized that, you shoulda been active here at 7:39 .. good job with the timing ;)

I'm done arguing if it is ever up for sale I will give you a lot more than you paid.

I'll let you know if i throw it up for sale - if i do ... pay careful attention to the ending time *cough cough* lol