UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vesper Bank Vendors

Turner13

Sorceror
Vesper Bank Vendors

I'm just trying to get this place started up again.. I'm looking for people that can keep a vendor stocked with good items, preferrably rares etc. These spaces will be free to anyone that can do this. I'll be gating in from town when I get more vendors..

At the moment I've got all the items shown in the pic + a virgos candle (1.2m) & skillball (1.25m). The deeds are ncd's.

Come and have a look and aim me if you're interested in setting up a vendor in a soon to be prime location.

updated pic ---> more vendors and better items... come and look

Guy in the front right, with the red bear, my vendor, is packed to the brim with great pricese on mini rares, CBD, rare clothing, sandals, GM leather armour, and more to come!

added treasure maps, shipwreck items, wands.

Added every color of BOD cloth for sale per 100 yards! Over 7500 yards total! Check it out before it goes fast with the cheap prices!

Get your cheap vanqs and power weapons! 2.5k and less each!

Also, dont forget to grab the 115 tailor PS for 125k!

buddylee

Wanderer
Come ONE! Come ALL! See my vendor at the VESPER MALL!

His name is CHEAP ASS RARES and you simply won't find cheaper prices for rares on this server! Kegs 500 gp ea, blaze sandles only 50k, valentines cakes 10k. Are you kidding me with prices this cheap? No I'm not! I want it sold yesterday!

(no warranty on products expressed or implied, a failure to move products quickly may result in the use of alligators)

Attachments

• vendor_14.18.jpg
    vendor_14.18.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 301

Turner13

Sorceror
Re: Vesper Bank Vendors

woop woop - A few vendor spots have opened up if anyone wants to stock rares for free..

Turner13

Sorceror

I'm slowly selling everything I own. Partly on the forums and partly on these vendors here..

Going out sale now on! Come check it out. The weps n armour guy will be restocked later on.

AIM me if you're looking for anything specific.. I have a lot of stuff to sell

Turner13

Sorceror

Still going strong! Checkout the new stuff added..

Need a few more vendors to stock rares etc - free of charge