UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Veterinary

Bama

Bug Huntress
Behavior On Demise
Apply a band aid to a pet that you can mount
As soon as you apply the band aid mount the pet (do not take more than 2 steps)
If you pass the skill check you heal and/or cure your pet

Now apply the band aid to your pet
As soon as you apply the band aid mount your pet and take a few steps (3 or more)
You get a system message saying
"You did not stay close enough to heal your patient"

Behavior on OSI
Doing the same as described above if you pass the skill check you heal and/or cure the pet no matter how many steps you take

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
This is for Veterinary. Does this apply also for Healing?
Can you mount healing targets? :D

Your mount's mobile stays at the location you mount it (but it gets internalized), which is why you can't move too far away. On OSI, it appears it uses your character's location instead if you're riding your target.

Not sure if they changed it at all but you use to beable to target your own pet while you were mounted as long as it was your last target or used its serial. It included vetting or casting spells, I use to Mana Vamp my mount while riding it to refill my mana.

Oops I misread the mount part... :-O

Sincerely... must be fixed? Seems a OSI bug... I'd call the "OSI but better" emendament.

For who does not know: the "OSI but better" is a reference to an instruction given from *I vaguely remember* LadyCrimson, Ferris and psz, for which Demise should have been "as OSI, but better" intended as without replicating the things clearly considered as OSI bugs.

EDIT: my misreading again. I have thought it was about healing, mounting then dismounting and running...