UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[VIDEO] Server wars 04/10/2007

[Drakull]

Knight
[VIDEO] Server wars 04/10/2007

Another video... since i remembered to start it (at first i was too concentrated with the tons of ettins in luna) to the server crash :)

Psycho mantis... told you that athf was not the best option, you should have stayed at EVP...

SiCeruS

Sorceror
Re: [VIDEO] Server wars 04/10/2007

Another great video indeed :). Nice to see different items and monsters on the server wars. I feel like there's going to be a big update soon :). I agree with you Drakull, Psycho should have stayed in EvP but if he finds another guild thats suites him, then we're happy for him :), but what we want in our guild is loyalty, has class and longevity. EvP has been here for a long time almost since the existance of UO Demise due to the quality of members in our guild. A great video again drakull :) keep up the great work. Thanks