UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vile Clan Savages

Kooka! I am convinced there is no role playing any more and I am here to stop it so im starting a Savage guild and anything you need to know about us is on our website Vileclansavages.yolasite.com
and I hope you will join. Thank you.

Ally101

Wanderer
Sounds cool but.... BUT there are 2 new rp guilds to hybrid i have posted about them they are the Shadow society and the Tremere clan so i wouldnt be talking about how there are no rp :D

Locc Dawg

Wanderer
Kooka! I am convinced there is no role playing any more and I am here to stop it so im starting a Savage guild and anything you need to know about us is on our website Vileclansavages.yolasite.com
and I hope you will join. Thank you.

Theres plenty of RP here, as far as successful active guilds very few but people are just getting established again on this shard again.

a lawyer

Sorceror
If anything there's more RP lately than there has been in easily 2 years. Orcs are back. Undead popping up. Lots of activity. VcS would be cool to have back but lets make sure theres enough people w/RP interest to support all this.

Vestros

Sorceror
trust me i know about guild loyality and all but the way i see it is for better a better rp enviroment and player base why dont we lose our preseptions of a single loyality to one guild and jsut be loyal to the rp community it self if everyone who is in a guild with their main chara or a few chara's why not have one or two in other guilds just so if someone wants a VcS experience its there if someone wants a UND exp.. then its there just in my opinion
this comeing form a long time TcD loyal

Torgin.

Sorceror
trust me i know about guild loyality and all but the way i see it is for better a better rp enviroment and player base why dont we lose our preseptions of a single loyality to one guild and jsut be loyal to the rp community it self if everyone who is in a guild with their main chara or a few chara's why not have one or two in other guilds just so if someone wants a VcS experience its there if someone wants a UND exp.. then its there just in my opinion

But I only bleed green blood. Huah Yew Militia!

awsome

Traveler

I have mixed feelings of this, leaning towards maintaining loyalty to one group. Personally, I feel like being in multiple RP guilds, especially enemy guilds, dilutes my own personal role play. As much as I may want to keep them separate, it's difficult to separate what I know IC from what I know OOC. It's also easier for me to put my total effort into one group, rather than multiples.

Having said that, if someone wants to have an Orc, and Undead, a Savage, a Ranger & a Vampire, who am I to stop them? It's their playtime, they should do what they like.

Locc Dawg

Wanderer
I have mixed feelings of this, leaning towards maintaining loyalty to one group. Personally, I feel like being in multiple RP guilds, especially enemy guilds, dilutes my own personal role play. As much as I may want to keep them separate, it's difficult to separate what I know IC from what I know OOC. It's also easier for me to put my total effort into one group, rather than multiples.

Having said that, if someone wants to have an Orc, and Undead, a Savage, a Ranger & a Vampire, who am I to stop them? It's their playtime, they should do what they like.

I agree!

Vestros

Sorceror
heh i am not saying spread your self so thin that a raindrop will tear you i am just merely saying i have noticed in the past that when no one in some certain guilds were on they had alts they would get on to still have a rp interaction ... nor am i saying cross good and evil. i am just saying if i had a few of my ppl in Yew and well there arnt a lot of people on for a good interaction or w/e it wouldn't hurt to branch out a little and have one or two in another guild like rangers or w/e just so you have somewhat of a like mindedness. yea it would be weird to have 5 diff chara's in diff guilds things would get confusing to say the least

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
If VcS is truly coming back to hybrid Message me. I have a house near the savage/brigand camp that I purchased for just such an occasion! Hoooowah! Sabajez! lat steenkin mushedz!

AIM: irsuxx