UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vote on the Spooky Backpack Art Winners

Which of the three Backpack Art entries do you feel is the best?

• Entry 1

Votes: 39 27.5%
  • Entry 2

Votes: 23 16.2%
  • Entry 3

Votes: 80 56.3%

• Total voters

Mia-hybrid

Wanderer
Vote on the Spooky Backpack Art Winners

The three best entries in the Spooky Backpack Art contest are located here below. Please vote on your favorite entry, and from these votes we will determine who gets 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. We will run the poll now through Halloween. On All Saints day, the winners will be finalized and their items placed in their bank boxes.

1st Place: 300k and a clothing bless deed.
2nd Place: 150k
3rd Place: 75k

Good luck to the finalists and thanks to everybody who participated!

th33nk2wice

Wanderer
Re: Vote on the Spooky Backpack Art Winners

7.) The top 10 entries will be posted in a poll for you, the players, to choose the winner from. Winning entries will have their prizes placed in their character's bank box.

I thought there is supposed to be 10.... :[

btw, How many entries were there total?

Mia-hybrid

Wanderer

There werent as many entries as anticipated and many of them were repeats of the same concept. It would have been more appropriate to state that up to 10 may be submitted but, in the end it was decided to simply pick the top 3 finalists and go from there.

th33nk2wice

Wanderer

That sucks :(

Why not have more than 3 finalists to choose from? Or were those 3 significantly better than the rest?

lordmatt

Sorceror

Wow I made one that roxxored all those but accidently sold it with my house =/

No chance of a late entry?

Ajax

Lord

I liked entry 1 the best , nice use of random items. Tough choice between 1 and 3 =-p

Mia-hybrid

Wanderer

Prizes were handed out today. Sorry for the delay but issues on Demise and elsewhere kept people tied up. Congrats to okome-tubu for 1st place, giligan for 2nd, and TruJoker for 3rd.