UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Want a free signature?

anarchist-

Wanderer
Re: Want a free signature?

I'll take one..

Just want anarchist- on it, something cool, feel free to add anything you want.. hot babes.. anything really.. I like the colors red + black, maybe some gray and white.

EliseMarie

Wanderer

hey B, its angelique from I<3, do you think you could make me one? i want Arya, Aim VivaAurora, and I<3 on there if you would, and this pic....

sorry i donno how to make pic smaller

Attachments

• amenthia.jpg
    amenthia.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 130

jtobian2

Wanderer

dude ur prolly getting maddd replies, but if you made one for me that would be siiiick. i wouldnt want you to spend much time with it, and be as creative as you like, i just was the words "Am I Evil?" in it. n e thing i could do to repay if u did this, lemme know.

I always wanted a sig based on.. Click my avatar, it takes you to the lookup page.. heh the picture of Bowley on there is classic sig construction material. I just dont know how :p

krump_king

Sorceror

hey if could make me a sig wit this pic but no mac dre on it put Hyphy across it instead and put like smoke through out the pic that would be sic bro

Unosnow203

Wanderer

Can u make me a signature?

Just something with like snow in the backround and my AIM

AIM: Neoftw420

Thnx :)

beelzebub

Knight

***EDIT***
I Havent done many sigs lately, however if you happen to catch me on AIM and ask me to do it, i may very well do it. Of course, a tip always aids in the accomplishment of such things. i appreciate tips and people offering tips will be given higher priority.

My AIM is InsayNNyasnI, hit me up if you see me online.

darma536

Wanderer

I never have learned to make a sig. If you are still doing them one would be awesome. Two chars I got here are Darma and Blackwing, other than that I have no idea what to put on one.

WK-TG

Wanderer

id love a signature, anythin sexy (female) :)!
all i want in it is.
Icelandic Barbarian - Pluck - I P
AIM:wkTG1985

Jesus of SDS

Wanderer

i want a damn signature!!!!! maybe with a jesus on it or something... its slovy.. fyi... lol i lost my other account information :(

DonkyDong

Wanderer

I would like a 250k original please. In game name is DONKYDONG, my aim is whereshomeaim.
Thanks