UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Want a teacher

mandy_love

Wanderer
Want a teacher

hi, im quite new to magery skill. I'm looking for someone to be able to teach me magery. I can get the powerscrolls needed. The skills needed too. Items are not a big problem.

I'm willing to learn & have the determination to do what my master will say.

I'm very much looking forward to some of the elder mages's help. Give me a try i may be worthwhile.

snell

Sorceror
Re: Want a teacher

stop by brit gate sometime :)

i can show you the basics
or more advance timings if you would like

mandy_love

Wanderer

snellbot;331605 said:
stop by brit gate sometime :)

i can show you the basics
or more advance timings if you would like

i dont want to die =) i want to learn. ill hop on sometime and let u know. let me equip myself a little bit ^^

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

on a side note, if you are going to pvp, you should take into consideration what template you like / are the best with. If this is for an all around experience i would personally recomend a necromage.

mandy_love

Wanderer

some opinions i got for my mage:

my ping sucks. <250+>
2/4 casting is fine too
i will never catch opponents on the run
opponents are harder to finish
get a dexxer, it will be more effective for pvp

i have been going around and asking the good mages i saw whats their ping. the highest i got was 102. probably i will suck :s

Doza n Tanto

Wanderer

LOL PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

DI Has like 1 person in it.

Shake runs like he robbed a bank

and Chi is a challenge but put two and two together, and youll find out that Playuo.exe likes penis. Do you want to learn from someone like that ?

He said DL, Not Di. You tool. And Luigi Doesnt love Penis, He just likes it occasionally. Get it straight.

If your pinging anywhere of 300 plus, its gonna take you FOREVER to get REALLY REALLY good at a mage, Unfortunatly i would recommend some sort of gimpy archer or something.

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

I pinged 500 + as evildead, a mage that helped lead and evolve NME in the beginning of its life. 250 ping is not KILLER to your playing. if you play it right. (and yes, hes a necro mage. 2/4 is NOT an option for you, as any 2/6 mage will mow you down in secounds with those)

hickman48

Knight

RzatheKilla;331921 said:
I pinged 500 + as evildead, a mage that helped lead and evolve NME in the beginning of its life. 250 ping is not KILLER to your playing. if you play it right. (and yes, hes a necro mage. 2/4 is NOT an option for you, as any 2/6 mage will mow you down in secounds with those)
i told her to go with a 2/4 mage b/c i had to play on dial up for a relly relly long time and all i could relly use is 2/4 i pinged anywere fromm 250-300 you can ask esk it was savage as hell

and if you would like to play a dexer go with a necro macer

Eskeshehir;331883 said:
He said DL, Not Di. You tool. And Luigi Doesnt love Penis, He just likes it occasionally. Get it straight.

If your pinging anywhere of 300 plus, its gonna take you FOREVER to get REALLY REALLY good at a mage, Unfortunatly i would recommend some sort of gimpy archer or something.

Esk is no dumbass, but for everyone else, DL = David Letterman...

J

John Doe

mages on here are all RAZOR MACROS and not HOTKEYS, faggots

LadySiren

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;344747 said:
Fucking idiots, good job at ressing a dead thread. Enjoy a possible bansticking.

Hopefully - 20 posts and he already has negative reputation.