UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Was anyone here staff or seered on OSI in Seer days? because im looking for info.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Was anyone here staff or seered on OSI in Seer days? because im looking for info.

It was 1998 1999 when I was a seer on Catskills, before we got booted. Now, i remember we were forced to put all our screen shots and event information in a "comic book" form and send it somewhere. Most, I remember endeed up on early stratics, but i cant find those anymore. So basically what im asking, is if anyone has been able to find old archives of past events, like the Valek event and Ogres event, because I was part of developing those. My seer characters were Shanon or Agalee (which i have brought to UOG) hehe. All information ro screenshots to remind me of the old days is so wonderfull. Peace, love, nostalgia.

Forsaken01

Wanderer
I wasn't a seer, but I was an Elder on Chessy. I actually still have tons of screenshots from a few events that was held..including the taking over of Trinsic.

So yep..this was me, Elder Grimm.

Those were some fun times ;)

S

salamando-hybrid

Dude! More pics. I haven't seen anything regarding these events in a long ass time.

edit: more ches events :p

Forsaken01

Wanderer
Sure..here are a few more that I have. Enjoy. I wish I had taken more :)

This first one was an event that we had done in Cove. I don't recall if it was related to the taking over of Trinsic or not.

More Trinsic war shots :)

Grendel23

Wanderer
The fall of Trinsic rocked much. Some gms spawned super dragons that had firebreath of well over 100 hps when at full health. Sure was a bitch to tame one ;) AFAIK I had the only one on Siege (cuz the other one was lost to a tamer that forgot to pull him out one week).

OMG I just realized you have a pic of my old drag right there!! The Casiid!! WOOWOO! *hugs the Casiid*

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Noah you were on chessy? Do you remember Xavier or or Highmoon? Im still friends with them in real life and they were actually paid OSIers at one point on chessy. I did invasion of trinny on every shard, but i just was things like death vortexes... I enjoyed it. I dont have any action shots but i do have pics on like White Stag hunt and Orcs and the firedrum. What i really enjoy remembering is when people would see you and attack you you would always converse with them. Then they would say things like "are you a gm?" "can i be a skeleton?" and you would beef yourself up and kill them, or say "No ask them" and spawn a balron next to them.

Forsaken01

Wanderer
I seem to remember Highmoon...that name sounds very familiar. I was only an elder for probably about 4 months on Chessy before I quit altogether. ;)

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Oh i see. Heheh i was a big dork and stayed to watched the entire demise of OSI. I remember the sick feeling when i saw the change from "We create worlds" to "We created worlds." After that i left and started an EA hate group.. lol. I bet if they would have let us stay, OSI shards would still be fun. But i can be said i gave Catskills its history, and for that im proud.