UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Was bored, guess what?

Was bored, guess what?

So i was running around looking for some loot to run off with, and i notice a guy macroing stealth in the brit theater!

After learnign his patteren, i decided, i was going to make this guy walk into sewers. Me and R.I.P Decided to buy some tabels and crates. We then had to get him out of the building, then around the healer and Inn, finally landing him into sewer entrance.

Where he got pwned by rats 2v1 call in.

Then some noob greifer decided it was funny to take crates and sell them to carpenters. SHE MET LILLITH, RETIRED PK!

uonoobs

Knight
Re: Was bored, guess what?

HAHA! :D awesome! I bet someone will be rubbing their eyes when he wakes up!
I like to gate afk stealthers to random spots like rooftops! :D

Phooey

Knight

Apparently people aren't aware that you don't need to actually walk to train stealth.

Phooey;1990886 said:
Apparently people aren't aware that you don't need to actually walk to train stealth.

thats what i was thinking. we stand alone. if you catch my drift. haha

zlatan fulgere

Sorceror

Phooey;1990886 said:

Wait, what? But you said... oh, great. I suppose I didn't have to wear the pink dress either. (I might anyway.)

Seven

Page

aww... I wonder how much he gained in stealth before he met his demise.

haha, I dont think thats even a quarter of the boxes or tables we used in the screenies. That was harder than it looked, and it took some carefully placed boxes to make just the right path. Regardless, it was a great way to waste some time!