UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Way to go US supreme court!

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Happy with the outcome, but disappointed that it had to come from the supreme court. I mostly agree with the Chief Justice on this one. He eluded that he supports gay marriage but did not want the decision to come from the court, but rather by a majority public vote.

Chief Justice Roberts said:
"This court is not a legislature. Whether same-sex marriage is a good idea should be of no concern to us. Under the Constitution, judges have power to say what the law is, not what it should be."

Chief Justice Roberts said:
"But for those who believe in a government of laws, not of men, the majority's approach is deeply disheartening. Supporters of same-sex marriage have achieved considerable success persuading their fellow citizens, through the democratic process, to adopt their view. That ends today."

Code Blue

Knight
Happy with the outcome, but disappointed that it had to come from the supreme court. I mostly agree with the Chief Justice on this one. He eluded that he supports gay marriage but did not want the decision to come from the court, but rather by a majority public vote.
I'm till waiting for the dude to light himself on fire.

But all honesty it marriage is something that should be carried out by the individuals not the state,courts,or the constitution