UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

We Try, but in the end BAM!

Dude ur a fucking fag...No one knos who you are..You fucking suck if u got something to say i live right behind u in minoc with all ur heads on my front porch :)

Fatality

Sorceror
By the looks of your post kid, you have anger problems, you fucked with me on a different thread so I'm coming here, first off you sound like the fucker from www.runuo.com/gamers, And second off you sound like a shitty pvper, Bring whoever whenever, talk shit over a fourm but dont do shit in-game..Also..Its called www.runuo.com/krrios/uog/report/reports.html, thats how we get all the silver, its all LEGIT, check it every day if you must, you fucking incompetent nigger, please dont post again you make me less intelligent every time I fucking see what you type, Your not worth my posts but however, I am making this one worth while, please if you dont stop running your worthless mouth, your Journyman level in posts that you worked for , for so many weeks will prob be gone, because I'm sure many dont want to hear your pathetic bullshit, and you might want to hit up a local school/highschool and see when their registering and go get your GED or some shit because you need to learn how to fucking spell properly before you insult sombody....Go get a fucking life man, yeah im typing at 11:38 but its because my dad is in a poker tourny and I have nothing to do but to fuck you up verbally. <3 Krrios, Asayre, Ment, All my TC babies =)

Fatality

Sorceror
Johnny Cochrane said:
ahhh not www.runuo.com/gamers. Its www.uogamers.com/players

Ahh my mistake totally mixup lol =) Notice how this kid has nothing well worth reading to say? for example "I like to cup peoples balls" lol...What the fuck is that? Are you serious? does his mom know hes saying these words?

Mr.Mischief

Sorceror
Without even knowing what the fuck the original poster said - I can say right now, shit like this is the reason I quit caring about sigils, and then why I quit UOG.

All of you can fuck off and die as far as I'm concerned.

Giant-hybrid

Wanderer
notice how your the only one who cares enough to reply about it..

Fatality said:
Ahh my mistake totally mixup lol =) Notice how this kid has nothing well worth reading to say? for example "I like to cup peoples balls" lol...What the fuck is that? Are you serious? does his mom know hes saying these words?

no one gives a fuck but you. shut up. please?

strtrk

Wanderer
Mr.Mischief said:
Without even knowing what the fuck the original poster said - I can say right now, shit like this is the reason I quit caring about sigils, and then why I quit UOG.

All of you can fuck off and die as far as I'm concerned.

*starts fucking off and dieing*

why do quitters still post?