UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

We weren't even red-lined.

mantorras

Sorceror

Maloskies

Squire
Yea, everyone has moments like that. 3 spawners with 0 dci is always bad news with mortal spammers. Hopefully it gave you enough confidence to not run from brit gate to yew gate when someone flags on you.

Last edited:

zulu2401

Squire
The only thing this proves is how broken demise is when comes to running group pvp without mortal. Notice how much Billy runs offscreen only to get lucky with a couple of conflags. It doesn't matter to anyone but kapero and Billy though. Epic win on their part. Maybe next time they will choose to fight more than once instead of disappearing after the first one. Kapero isn't any better than any other shit Archer on the game. He spams para blow and mortal. Lots of skill involved there.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Very nice video. Even if you are using euo 2v4 is a counter argument to the zerg argument. Thanks for posting! :D

Where do you see easy uo anywhere here? Beause of the system message spam? Soooo haaaaard to press one key to drink refresh every two sec man, so hard.

Slugworth

Squire
It just makes me smile when everybody shouts out "EASY UO" whenever they see a video of someone with a bunch of system message spam
Only reason why I know alot of people must use "easy uo" is because if you mortal them when they're at full health they auto apple which is funny lol, considering my first attack on someone is to mortal them when they are at full health so they auto apple and it sets me up to kill them in the time frame of when there apple is up again. Unless Steam auto apples for you which I don't know that much about steam or if just 95% of the server is retarded and apples right away when they are mortaled at full health.

april0395

Sorceror
Only reason why I know alot of people must use "easy uo" is because if you mortal them when they're at full health they auto apple which is funny lol, considering my first attack on someone is to mortal them when they are at full health so they auto apple and it sets me up to kill them in the time frame of when there apple is up again. Unless Steam auto apples for you which I don't know that much about steam or if just 95% of the server is retarded and apples right away when they are mortaled at full health.
Steam can auto-apple, too. Something along the lines of 'if yellowhits usetype (enchanted apple)'