UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

We weren't even red-lined.

Maloskies

Squire
The point is you run your mouths and masses of kvg fabricate lies on forums. No one wants to see your guys crap. Am I wrong?
Zulu and bass master like to troll you and other hz members. these are literally 2 players from a guild. I'd hope people don't assume all hz members are like you. I know hz has some badass members, and I enjoy talking and pvping with them.

Maloskies

Squire
It's not about them, they are some worthless UO personas. My whole guild laughed when we saw their facebooks that was the only moment we paid attention to them. The profiles are sad and full of ugly pictures. For example you do nothing but talk like you kill Hz 2 vs 6. I know your pvp style, you are out of ideas.

Like me? I just log in and kill, I don't make lies to boost my status like you. You just prove you are a full time nerd.
You say it's not about that, yet here we are, in a thread about you posting a video about killing Zulu. About you Facebook stalking people on a video game. Why don't we keep this discussion from headin towards personal attacks and more about UO pvp. As this is a video game, so who cares what people do outside of this virtual world.

Toke

Traveler
It's not about them, they are some worthless UO personas. My whole guild laughed when we saw their facebooks that was the only moment we paid attention to them. The profiles are sad and full of ugly pictures. For example you do nothing but talk like you kill Hz 2 vs 6. I know your pvp style, you are out of ideas.

Like me? I just log in and kill, I don't make lies to boost my status like you. You just prove you are a full time nerd.
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT
YOU STALK US ON FACEBOOK?
dude, go outside. seriously.

Anthony File

Sorceror
Them going out of their ways to get their Jollies off by stalking the personal lives of fellow players just goes to show they are scum.

Footage is awesome. I have seen only one successful 2v4 video and that was the one from MB and Billy. This is the second one and it is sick also. I rarely see 2 ppl win outnumbered fights and hats off to anyone who can pull that out. I don't believe the bullshit of we just don't record them and it happens all the time. It doesn't.

Doesn't matter who manages to win such fights it is sure entertaining to watch. So please record and post them. I am sure everyone would enjoy seeing 4 skilled players killed by 2. And seriously its not a matter of HZ/KVG/loop or anybody else out there - its just good executed fights.

P.S. On a side note you don't need to press a button in UOS to autochug pots or eat apples. Yes it is completely wrong but it is quite easy to do. Its just a main loop calling other macros that always call back to the main loop. So any utility operations can be carried out constantly without player intervention. You can probably script a fully operational pvp bot if you take the time to just in UOS.

Maloskies

Squire
Footage is awesome. I have seen only one successful 2v4 video and that was the one from MB and Billy. This is the second one and it is sick also. I rarely see 2 ppl win outnumbered fights and hats off to anyone who can pull that out. I don't believe the bullshit of we just don't record them and it happens all the time. It doesn't.

Doesn't matter who manages to win such fights it is sure entertaining to watch. So please record and post them. I am sure everyone would enjoy seeing 4 skilled players killed by 2.

P.S. On a side note you don't need to press a button in UOS to autochug pots or eat apples. Yes it is completely wrong but it is quite easy to do. Its just a main loop calling other macros that always call back to the main loop. So any utility operations can be carried out constantly without player intervention. You can probably script a fully operational pvp bot if you take the time to just in UOS.
I literally did just that just to see if I could. I press one button on my archer, and I never have to press another button again, It heals,
Attacks, remounts, etc. I just have to move my guy around, steam is pretty dumb.

I literally did just that just to see if I could. I press one button on my archer, and I never have to press another button again, It heals,
Attacks, remounts, etc. I just have to move my guy around, steam is pretty dumb.
Thing is even if your logic is flawless, good players will adapt so fast to the patterns that they will take the bot out quite easily. It would be fun to watch though vs new players :)

Anthony File

Sorceror
As for the video, congrats on wiping us. It's a game and I have fun even when on the losing end and gain knowledge and experience from these skirmishes. Now in Dizzy's and my defense I will say that we are very inexperienced with pvp and were just there to support our teammates at that time. Our main characters are still currently spawners with literally 0 DCI. That said it won't be like that for long and hopefully, in due time we won't be wiped as easily. Brag and boast while you still can. :)

Anthony File

Sorceror
Next time you quote me, reply with something that makes sense. I have no clue what you are getting at, but if you want me to be an offensive prick I can flip the switch for you real quick.

As for the video, congrats on wiping us. It's a game and I have fun even when on the losing end and gain knowledge and experience from these skirmishes. Now in Dizzy's and my defense I will say that we are very inexperienced with pvp and were just there to support our teammates at that time. Our main characters are still currently spawners with literally 0 DCI. That said it won't be like that for long and hopefully, in due time we won't be wiped as easily. Brag and boast while you still can. :)
how is 0 dci an excuse, how hard is it to swap to dci jewels when pvp starts or equip a 100k shield of invuln. i play my spawner 90% of the time and when pvp starts i have 37 dci no problem w/o a shield by swapping like 2 items

Anthony File

Sorceror
how is 0 dci an excuse, how hard is it to swap to dci jewels when pvp starts or equip a 100k shield of invuln. i play my spawner 90% of the time and when pvp starts i have 37 dci no problem w/o a shield by swapping like 2 items
I have a character on another account fully suited minus an AoF that will be used for pvp, my spawner is going to stay just that. Dont question my play styles as I could care less about how you fucking play, have at it.

Slugworth

Squire

Doesn't matter who manages to win such fights it is sure entertaining to watch. So please record and post them. I am sure everyone would enjoy seeing 4 skilled players killed by 2. And seriously its not a matter of HZ/KVG/loop or anybody else out there - its just good executed fights.

I record nothing, simply because I know where I stand when it comes to PvP. I don't need to post multiple videos or screen shots of myself killing someone to prove to other people that I am good.

Anthony File

Sorceror
I have another character that is JUST missing an AoF, fully skilled, stated and geared minus that one piece. I will PvP on that account, not my spawner. Does that not make sense to you? You might just be as fucking retarded as this Kapero fellow.

I have another character that is JUST missing an AoF, fully skilled, stated and geared minus that one piece. I will PvP on that account, not my spawner. Does that not make sense to you? You might just be as fucking retarded as this Kapero fellow.
no need to get angry. i was just trying to help fix the problem i see you guys use as an excuse constantly.

Anthony File

Sorceror
no need to get angry. i was just trying to help fix the problem i see you guys use as an excuse constantly.
Well seeing as a month ago, I didn't have a spawner, or even the thought of making a PvPer... I think KvG has put me in the right direction and I am learning and gaining experience constantly from them. Mind you I have literally 0% OSI experience, all of which is UO that I know is from Demise. That said, I can't say that I have ever seen Hz help new players like that to an extent that KvG is willing to do so with all players. So when I finish my character and fuck you retards up you should be ashamed.

I record nothing, simply because I know where I stand when it comes to PvP. I don't need to post multiple videos or screen shots of myself killing someone to prove to other people that I am good.
Its not about proving how good you are. Its about making a video where you show some of your good outplays so that other people can enjoy or learn from. Why are there so many games out there with videos&streaming ? Cuz its fun to watch when somebody does something that is hard to do. How is UO different from that besides probably being quite old :)

Anthony File

Sorceror
You have just told your pitiful story, which suggests you to uninstall UO and get a new hobby. Because nothing is going to change, you will not be able to kill someone who is just better than you. And your post still doesn't prove anything like the mentioned battle Hz 2 vs. 6 . Nice dodges.

It was 2v4, You and Billy vs, Malo, Zulu, Dizzy and Myself, I congratulated your dumbass, sincerely mind you at first, and explained my situation as Dizzy's. From there you fuckheads talked some more shit, it's a never ending struggle on these forums you fuckers are belligerent twat monkeys. I am done talking to you for now as I have better things to do. Look forward to seeing you on the battlefield, goodluck.