UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Weak] The Golem System [Useless]

[Weak] The Golem System [Useless]

hi buddiez.
these couple dayz i've been playing with that golem thing.
such interesting toy. but as i know much about it, noticed that golems
in uogamers aren't that fascinating killing machine as in OSI.

here i propose to refine the golem system so golems can be good pertners in fight.

there you see how it sucked and pissed me off. note i used well-trained golems.

* a golem can be dumped easily by spells
incredible. what is golem without that extreme resist?
even when i hunt a lich i almost died becuz of the spell dmg transfered from my golem.

* golem's hits regen hell slow
golems naturally got very fast hits regeneration due to the limitation of healing method.
in OSI, 5mins are enough for an almost dead golem to repair itself completely.
but... in uog. i have to leave that worn metalic shit for like 30mins if i don't repair it.

* golems abandon the master
isn't it ridiculous!? golems absolutely obey their masters cuz it's just a machine. right?
they 100% perform what you tell them to, and never go wild as far as they can see you.
however, one of my golem went wild and destroyed itself right when i was leading it!
"a golem appear to have decided blah blah..." came up and my allday to train it just gone.
since there's no way to feed a golem, they are being throwaway machines.

these 3 facts are already enough to say golems are truly useless junk in uogamers.
not only that. here's more

* golem's controller gets damage in the mana/hits even if the golem can't see him
see it's terrible. how dare you dream using golems in uogamers...
justify what i'm saying hiding right by your fighting golem.
it'll absorb your vitality to the death!

there're maybe more what i've not found out yet, but if there's the golem system
and a tinkerer can craft them, i hope someday they can be used in real fight scenes
not as a toy to kill weakest animals.

thank you.