UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Well.. guys... this is just a plainly stupid way to use factions.

[Drakull]

Knight
Well.. guys... this is just a plainly stupid way to use factions.

Pistol-pete... supposedly to be a TB red char... well... the *** of him just uses his TB char to protect the shadowlords sigil.... well guys, you're supposed to play on factions i think that's better if you play alone.
The guy just has his thief on shadowlords and uses his TB char to protect it from TB chars and when making my char visible to just try talking with him and ask him what the hell is going on he attacks my TB thief and loots it...
Sorry, but it makes no sense to me playing factions this way... it just makes no sense at all using factions for that.

[Drakull]

Knight
Well... I though that the purpose of just allowing 1 char per faction was precisely avoiding people like him doing exactly like this...

[Drakull]

Knight
The funniest on all this is when he drops his FACTIONED thief (bod one) macroing idle IN FELUCCA at the SL's stronghold and then complains because I killed it... well... I'm a thief from TB.. I see a thief from SL, what shall I do? greet him and start bringing him some food?
I think that the problem is that he's too scared of silver serpents so he joined his red char on TB to avoid the serpents and then just uses his char to play helping his SL thief... just ridiculous...
Guy, if you want to play factions, choose the one you want to join and play it as you should, other ways it makes no sense at all keeping the factions working.

pbguy434

Knight
Yea, he was in Minax and switched to TB. It had to be so he can do more Coom Champs and not be attacked by Silver Serpents...Those things hurt. Lol.

[Drakull]

Knight
Is there any options as faction leader to ban accounts/people from the faction? Well people acting like this *$$ are the ones ruining the fun and the interest on factions. Why hiring guards if then a guy that is supposed to work WITH you to defend the sigils just bases his game on making a thief to join it on a different faction and killing you instead... makes no sense. If he wants to play on factions, well, play as a TB or play as a SL, if you don't feel like your place is TB, then leave the faction and then join the SL's one, that easy, but as long as you play as a TB what you're doing, Pete, is just LAME.

lol.

Pete sucks, He wont duel me at all :(

Today we were killing him and his friend was healing him, and his friend didnt heal him good enough or something so he died.

Then pete cried and banned his friend from his house :mad:

Haha. Btw, Pete if you ever see this, i'll duel you anyday on your mage.

tootles.

Amasu

Wanderer
Do you guys ever notice that this trash known as Pistol-Pete doesnt ever post or reply on the forums?

To my knowledge that is.

Now, those in this thread so far seem to be quality members of the Demise community, even you queazdak. I think you're a dick but not trash, heh.

*grins, and caresses his flamethrower*

Pistol-Pete and his ilk are a disease, and if he is stupid enough to be in factions and go afk, gank his ass it is as simple as that. Besides that, have faith in the proven phenom of these kind of players lacking any kind of staying power...

Kioe said:
gank his ass it is as simple as that

noob..

oh and pete is actually a good guy and a good friend to have. And as far as i know theres only a small handful of people who can kill him, and they are all dexxer archers :(

pbguy434

Knight
Yea, I would rather be on his team then against him usually. He has a tendency to kill people even in is guild. During battle. Lol.

[Drakull]

Knight
Well...maybe he's a good pvp'er... I don't doubt that, but he's not really good on strategy. For your information, the "battle" for yew's sigil is over... of course I won :p (if you consider taking the city under TB's control a win). It's fun... I just joined my thief into TB to hunt treasures without worrying too much about silver serpents and to raise my last points on lockpicking and I haven't done any of both yet... maybe it's time to do it... :)
BTW, TB... vote for Mithos Maximus... :p

Amasu

Wanderer
Oh gee you called me noob Messiah, what shall I do but die now?

Simple truth for you to know and accept:

You are low, just as Pistol-Pete is low.
Dont deny it, embrace this fact of being and move on.

holy shit you guys dont stop crying you bunch of trammies.
If ASayre doesn't kill this shard, your bitching will.
ASayre banned me for being "too active" in pk.
Sounds like he doesn't want to have a diverse shard... good way in following in OSI's footsteps. A bunch of trammies kissing and hunging the felucca moongates and crying on the public forums.
Someone needs to come bitch slap the fuck out of everyone who still plays the shard.