UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What assistent use?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I use UOSteam, mostly because it's more stable. I used to have issues with Razor when swtiching screen, it would often freeze for a while. That's most uncomfortable when you are in a spawn or whatever other situation.

I still love Razor tho, I use it sporadically because it's much easier, to me anyway, to make a working macro for some tasks. I find quantum physics easier than UOSteam macro configuration. So if I have to macro skills, I will most likely fire up Razor.

Whatever98

Squire

asians

Last edited:

Society Puppet

Sorceror
I use UOSteam, mostly because it's more stable. I used to have issues with Razor when swtiching screen, it would often freeze for a while. That's most uncomfortable when you are in a spawn or whatever other situation.

I still love Razor tho, I use it sporadically because it's much easier, to me anyway, to make a working macro for some tasks. I find quantum physics easier than UOSteam macro configuration. So if I have to macro skills, I will most likely fire up Razor.

My razor did that also. To fix it I right clicked the exe, compatibility tab, run under xp, run as admin and check the box to disable window theme/desktop composition. Never happened again.