UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What do you mean you tossed out those pickaxes?

Bealzy

Wanderer
What do you mean you tossed out those pickaxes?

My peculiar presiding predicament pursuing my push for the puny quest set out for me by the guild crafter to collect some gargoyle pickaxes.

"out through the gate of Justice follow the path south then east past all the killer trees and all the haunting headlessmen you should find a Gypsy camp. There you can resupply and they have a healer if need be and a bank. Just straight north of that the abandoned city Mistas overrun by Juka's and their enslaved Gargoyles. There you will find the pickaxes I need" The crafter explained as I laughed.

"Well I just know the place!" ecstatically motivated I told him cause now I was on a mission other then some self gratification pursuit alas only for the time being as the over all goal for such a request was so he could go out and collect mass gold ingots from spawning elementals to craft my the finest of luck weaponry.

"Why don't you simply go mining like everyone else and trade for those silly bulk orders like everyone else?"
as I picked my self up from off the ground after being smacked in the back of the head (tough bugger this craftin guild leader is...)

"Adventure my son... go build some character and for the shear excitement of paragon hunting for this gate of justice I speak of is in Ilshenar. so grab your best hiryu but before you go sing my a song..."

"Well why didn't you say so in the frist place I am there all the time... well then ... how's this mmmm Ya really don't wanna know what I think, but I do have to say you are a d..."

well I didn't get to finish that second line before I was picking my self up off the floor again and sent on my way. So pick up my best ru eh? Good luck with that I haven't had any luck in the last little while so it's slim pickin's far as my stable goes... Why not, a untrained Cyan colored ru then off to the bank to grab a reptile and demon slayer instruments, some sulfurous ash and of course my trusty firehorn.

The gypsy's where kind enough to sell me some bandages and a few potions for the battle ahead as I made my way into the city running through the forest and the mountain passage like a chicken with it's head cut off.
Yeah those Juka's nor the gargoyles where much match even for a rookie hiryu & my Legendary skills in the bardic arts... except the chance to acquire the pick axe was like picking a card out of a deck, for I was the King of clubs and determined and after a couple smacks was more then motivated to pursue my quest. after some time though and a few respawned paragons I had to admit the old fossil was right I actually had a pretty good time, almost even had some close calls as the mob tried to gank my butt... lesser heal potions don't do much but all that running keeps me in shape any way... and what do you know, my cyan is pretty much fully trained and almost ready for auction after the guild mage gets done with him, and I even picked up a few hundred iron ingots for the ol boy off the golums. But that and the quest for golden elementals are 2 different continuing stories.
So join us next time for either "Gavin-king of clubs goes wild" or "Child beats Gavin up again" for only bringing home 3 pick axes or "Cyan ru escapes" and kills Des the mage.