UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What does everyone do for a living?

What do you do for work?

• Customer Service

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • General Labor

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Administrative

• Food Industry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Law Enforcement

• Computer / Technology

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Artist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entrepreneur

• Work from home

• Other

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters

Code Blue

Knight
hah you think handling tourists is hard work?

get a life bro and you also need to learn how to respect those better than you. Respect me.
Working 16000 pieces of 50 pound luggage is easy? Getting 2500 passangers off and on a ship is easy?Get fucked u kyke born entitled bitch.

You have one more chance before all I will do is block you and talk about how your mother gave you herpes from birth.

Working 16000 pieces of 50 pound luggage is easy? Getting 2500 passangers off and on a ship is easy?Get fucked u kyke born entitled bitch.

You have one more chance before all I will do is block you and talk about how your mother gave you herpes from birth.
Before you wanna talk big, perhaps you should learn how to spell.

Passengers*

Fuckin' bitch.

Code Blue

Knight
Shh what did I tell you. You are ignored and ur fat mother has genital warts on her lips from all the trains ran on her to suport her crack habit. That's how you were concieved into this world.

Then you are right,your hard working dad had a weird fetishes for cum dumpsters. Turns out he was just trying to re live the movies he loved growing up

Have fun being ignored you fucking troll

amtothepm

Knight

Shh what did I tell you. You are ignored and ur fat mother has genital warts on her lips from all the trains ran on her to suport her crack habit. That's how you were concieved into this world.

Then you are right,your hard working dad had a weird fetishes for cum dumpsters. Turns out he was just trying to re live the movies he loved growing up

Have fun being ignored you fucking troll
i pity the guy who must resort to useless name calling and harsh words to defend his argument. But ultimately, all you did was support my view in that all liberals are bitches and monkeys who can only back their views for a few seconds before anybody with a brain tramples them into pieces and they have to resort to forum warrior.

Which you suck at, btw. Cuz you are forever my bitch, blue.

Anti.Christ

Sorceror
still waiting for boom to tell me the answer to my question. What do you do for a job?

Funny he can rag on people amd their profession. Attempt to belittle people as in this post :
hah you think handling tourists is hard work?

get a life bro and you also need to learn how to respect those better than you. Respect me.

But he skips right past my post when i ask what he did, and im sure you will post it now that i had to point this out.

Just be honest because it seems like it cant be something you are to proud of or something your happy with. Your only post was "Other" then you talk shit about people and what they do.

Atleast code had the balls to post what he did/does. In my book i respect him way more for that alone. In fact it makes him more of a man, and a better person than some one who cant post what they do.... just talking shit about peoples professions.

You need to get a life you also need to learn what the word respect means before you even think you deserve it. Its somthing you give before you get.

Last edited:
anti.christ has literally lost every single debate with me on these forums, and I'm at the point where he's nothing more than a tumbleweed to me.

I've moved on to replying to other people. Perhaps with a little more dedication, a proper english class, and a set of nuts you'll be able to hang with the big boys on this server.

Code Blue

Knight
anti.christ has literally lost every single debate with me on these forums, and I'm at the point where he's nothing more than a tumbleweed to me.

I've moved on to replying to other people. Perhaps with a little more dedication, a proper english class, and a set of nuts you'll be able to hang with the big boys on this server.
lmao you might be a big boy on the shard but I think you are confused.

This a 10+ year old forum. not the shard. And on these forums you are just some no namer scrub.

You can't get the attention in the game or at least the kind of attention you want.
So you come here.

But the thing is, no one wants it. You don't even have any class when you try.

Anti.Christ

Sorceror

Wow I never thought I would see the day that someone else is more delusional than Mickey... You havnt moved on because u never replied to one post. You dodged me from the start.

You sir are one stupid ass dude. You have won every debate? That is why the first debat I remember us having was mana regen. I proved your theory completely false and wrong son. Obviously your still butt
Hurt

Still though nice dodge on what you do for a living scrub lol

Dedication to what? A set of nuts? You sound like a complete idiot and you sure
Do troll my other posts, but not one reply here because I've
Won this from my first post. All your doing is completely validating my point.

It's Obvious to me and everyone else now your completely worthless. I would love to see you try and hang with me in the real word. This is just your little
Cyber world where the nerds can be the biggest bad asses lol

Wow I never thought I would see the day that someone else is more delusional than Mickey... You havnt moved on because u never replied to one post. You dodged me from the start.

You sir are one stupid ass dude. You have won every debate? That is why the first debat I remember us having was mana regen. I proved your theory completely false and wrong son. Obviously your still butt
Hurt

Still though nice dodge on what you do for a living scrub lol

Dedication to what? A set of nuts? You sound like a complete idiot and you sure
Do troll my other posts, but not one reply here because I've
Won this from my first post. All your doing is completely validating my point.

It's Obvious to me and everyone else now your completely worthless. I would love to see you try and hang with me in the real word. This is just your little
Cyber world where the nerds can be the biggest bad asses lol
The first debate we had was you trying to tell me that helm of insights didn't offer any advantage to duels, specifically tournaments. The second was over the fact you wanted to implement insta swing on a runic based server. Now you don't want your stupid little boxes to actually have a minor challenge because you are so numb in what you do on this game.

There is no point you are trying to make besides obviously wanting to present the forum board user how stupid you actually are.

Bottom line that anybody who would like to save some time reading; ultimately you are a twat.

lmao you might be a big boy on the shard but I think you are confused.

This a 10+ year old forum. not the shard. And on these forums you are just some no namer scrub.

You can't get the attention in the game or at least the kind of attention you want.
So you come here.

But the thing is, no one wants it. You don't even have any class when you try.
I base my entire existence on relishing that a group of overweight, highly uneducated and disrespectful full grown men acknowledge my presence on these boards.

You really wanna start thinking on what you actually say?

Dip shit.

Anti.Christ

Sorceror
every thread on this website has 4 people bitching at each other about unrelated topics.
agreed!
I was trying to get him on topic by asking what he did. I will admit i did add fuel to the fire! I tend to take up/stand up for people & yes it gets me in trouble lol. I know no one really cares but I want to apologize for it. :p

Sorry!

On another note i wonder if there is any other oilfield workers here?