UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What does your name mean?

SirSotam

Sorceror
I remember studing psicology and there was something about people doing on games what is done to them irl, its just what i learned dont take me wrong ,)

Beflat

Traveler
I used to go by Bebeflat, but I shortened it to just Beflat. it is for my bard. The reason for the Bebeflat is because I play tuba in RL, tuba is in the key of <double>BBflat <because it plays so low>...Beflat still hits the main musical idea though.

wesmiley

Sorceror
Wes- - My RL name.. with a dash at the end.. named after my great grandfather.
rage.stomp- - meh i kept dying..... speaks for itself..
Polarus - DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS!
Claudio - from the Coheed and Cambria story.

Onça

Sorceror
My forum name is my Capoeira nickname, Brazilian slang for treecat or jaguar, because I climb trees. I don't feel like naming much of my current characters names since I'm not all that great at this game despite playing on and off occasionally for years and have little PvP experience though I'm managing a few kills during server wars lately. People I've PM'd know some of my chars anyway though. So I'll name and explain past char names from OSI and stuff and a couple chars on here:
Kurgan (Hokuto), swordsman warrior with lumberjacking, before days of chiv/necro (name of the bad guy from movie Highlander) - my first char ever
Samhain's Herald, archer drow on some shard - named for Celtic holiday(Celtic New Year's in October) that's better known modified into Halloween, variety of spellings, none of them actually pronounced like Sam hain.
Ymir (Norse original god from which all were spawned, a frost giant)
Hol Horse (Great Lakes), tamer bard mage (character from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
Lloth's Piper - tamer bard mage I haven't done much with on this shard. Named for some god of drows/stealthy dark elves from some god wars MUD (text-based Multi-user dungeon, like Ultima without visuals)
Proserpine (Great Lakes), rogue - from Dante's Inferno, I think Queen of Hell, wife of Jupiter? Not to be confused with any Proserpine on Demise. That's not me.
Danzez with Oomies (Orc character I haven't done anything with but store skills on)
Mr. T (Hokuto)- bard mage wearing leather armor dyed blue to look like denim (note: in real life I wear black, brown, and even green jeans, and for work blueish/greenish jeans, but I never wear blue jeans)
Dio (Hokuto) - blacksmith crafter mule named after Jojo's Bizarre Adventure char years back, but in more recent years after quitting OSI got to hear Ronnie James Dio's music who he's named after. Awesome stuff with or without Black Sabbath. R.I.P.
Asswakcrakhammer (Chesapeake)- axer warrior chick with mohawk, remade her on this shard but after something like 2.5 years she suddenly got renamed to Generic Player though I've since renamed her to something else very original
Shaft (Hokuto) - archer fencer fisherman speaking Pirate ebonics. Argh yo... There be buried treasure here. Can you dig it?
Ridiculous names with no explanation:
Spleen Muncher (Greak Lakes), junk character trying to get all skills under 30
Tumor Gnawler (Napa Valley), macer warrior (had a Hunewearl char on Phantasy Star Online on Dreamcast named Tumor Biter)
Von Skankenhelm - rogue
If anyone sees any of the OSI chars, that might be some yuppy douchebag I gave my account to who actually pays EA for multiple accounts, possibly three last I heard

Onça

Sorceror
Re: What does your name mean?

Ghost Dog - Taken from a movie of the same name starring Forrest Whitaker as mafia hit man who follows the way of the samurai.

Hilariously awesome movie.

Someone said:
Re: What does your name mean?

Mountain Dew - Goes along with soda theme.

Mountain Dew is a carcinogenic chromosome-damaging sludge, possibly the worst of all sodas. The preservative Sodium Benzoate (also found in cheap sauces and pickle juice) mixed with Vitamin C ruins it and makes carcinogens. However, Mountain Dew is originally a name of some Irish moonshine. "Rare Old Mountain Dew" done by the band Norsewind is awesome.

Sundoom

Sorceror
Sundoom - Not really sure, hated the idea of not having a unique name of my own back in 2000 and remembered the name Sundown and thought of Sundune, in the end I choose yours truly.
Holland - basically made the character after watching Elreka. (dunno how to spell it atm)
Novak - I was involved in alot of science back in highschool, thought about the solar system and this name came to mind
Cyrus - I simply made after playing through Crono Trigger. I do regret not making the character a swordsman, but oh well.
All the others I really couldn't say, just very generic names

jc_at_aq

Sorceror
Most of mine are whitewater rivers in the greater Idaho/Montana region (Lochsa, Payette, Selway, Kootenai...) with a few other rivers thrown in from South America and the Himalaya (Khosi, Yaku, Pacuare...). They are reminders of good times had on those rivers in the past and a help to get through the long winters until the rivers thaw out again.

KarmannMarco

Sorceror
Raziel Majere - necro/tamer - Back in the days of playstation 1 i was a big fan or Legacy of Kain in which Raziel was the main character. Not to be confused with Raziel the archangel or Raziel from Willow (the movie)
Raistlin Majere - My necroweavingmage , from the Dragonlance book series...hes an evil mage that wears a red hooded robe (and i wear my red oakleaf to stay in character)
Sturm Majere - My sampire , also from Dragonlance. His real name is Sturm Brightblade but that doesnt fit when making a new character. The last name is of a few main characters in the books so this was my next choice. Eventually there came to be an actual character call Sturm Majere named in a later book but I didnt know of this when i made my char.
Malice Majere - nox dexer , My online FPS gamer tag is Malice , the Majere is an add on so he fits in the family :)
Theros Ironfield - Hes a legendary blacksmith ... both in the Dragonlance books and in UO
So it seems I am a fan of the Dragonlance series.

MB

Knight
Some of these no longer exist​
Reluctant Dwarf - found it amusing​
MusclyBarbarian - found it amusing​
Hornswoggler - found it amusing​
Gungle George - http://ilovetvintros.com/g.shtml 4th row, 3rd column​
Herzog - favorite director​
Proposition Joe - The Wire is the greatest TV show in history http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9eVsUgKczE
Lazar Wolf - Fiddler on the Roof​
Alfredo Garcia - So I could have the head of Alfredo Garcia and have a Peckinpah reference​
Liberty Valance - I like the way Andy Devine says 'Liberty Valance!" in the movie​

Phelon

Knight
As hi as i am. (cuz i get high)

I got it

Mistress Bone

Sorceror
mistress-Necro tamer mistress was the name a few of my friends gave me like 9 years ago when i first got my computer (was going with my first name) Reason for the name (DisturbedMistress) was that when guys would bug me i would make them feel little and like a dirty little tampon (yes i was and still am a bit mean) So ever since i have gone with Mistress in my name :)

Dollar General well that is a store down the road and i was ganna make some cheap stuff and price it the same as they do(cheap and made cheap almost like walmart LOL)

Aphrodite- Love the name.....fig the rest out on your own :p :p

Maria my middle name also a song (or so my mom says i dont know it was befor my time)

Mistress In Pink---SO you Know IM A GIRL in RL lol and i Hate pink so wth why not hehe

Darkmistress ---Negro Mage

Svit-kona-- a Formal honorific for an elf woman of great wisdom. out of a book i read by C. Paolini and to top it off she is an elf too heheh she is a tamer (so far dont know what elese to make her)

foxandrei

Sorceror
Dizzy : a provocateur mage... i met this guy in europa/osi shard.. his char name is Izzy. he records his adventures in UO.. so i made this char.. and change the name as Dizzy. coz i love to play UO when im drunk.. :p

William : a spawner.. im a big fan of pirates of the caribbean.. so i got this name from there..

Jack : a pirate.. so i thought why i dont have a captain for my black pearl :p and i had this toon...

Eventcrafter : a crafter... i was playing in shard.. it was sphere system.. so there were too many bugs.. i was always doing odd things for getting revenge. (like putting 50 greater expo pots in some pack llama's then blow it on the target when the target is afk :p it was kinda funny if u can imagine how crowded brit bank is ) then a staff member loved the way i got revenge and called me with this name... =)

Dean : a tamer.. i also love supernatural t.v show.. and i got it from there..

Roxxor : a dexxer. my bud intouch found out this name for my dexxer.. we worked on a char that can rock anything.. although he only can rock ettins... :p

Atheliasus : was a spawner.. i just made it up when i was drunk.. i was searching mythological names and found some interesting names... i thought they r all known... so i mixed all the names.. and i found it.. =)