UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What faction are you in?

What Faction are you in?

• Minax

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • True Britanians

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Council of Mages

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • The Shadowlords

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pbguy434

Knight
What faction are you in?

Ok, easy enough - what faction are you in?

And I don't care if your not in one - so don't even post if you are not.

pbguy434

Knight
Zachik! said:
Err, where can I join Minax?
Minax doesn't need anymore members ;) . But if you do, its just one more person for me to kill. Or soon to kill. When I get my PvP guy all worked up.

[Drakull]

Knight
The Mysterious Stranger said:
CoM Theif... you never see my coming =P
Not really... didn't I almost killed you the other day while you were taking back the sigils that I took to the TB's stronghold? :p

pbguy434

Knight
Drakull said:
Not really... didn't I almost killed you the other day while you were taking back the sigils that I took to the TB's stronghold? :p

What? There are active people for TB that can kill people? Haha, we need to...plan something out...

Me stealing sigils and then getting them stolen back usually doesn't cut it :) .

[Drakull]

Knight
Pbguy434 said:
What? There are active people for TB that can kill people? Haha, we need to...plan something out...

Me stealing sigils and then getting them stolen back usually doesn't cut it :) .
In fact you can't really count me as active TB... i joined my thief in there and it almost killed a thief that was taking the sigils from our stronghold (i "legitly" stole several from the cities they were on, like minoc and simply recover a few others... :p) so when i saw another thief trying to take them away I just attacked and almost killed him... but I was slow and lazy to keep "patrolling".. :p