UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What this shard needs

Ectasy2015

Wanderer

LOL outdate pictures brah but nice try, in fact that's the only time you are going to see any action is when people log on only for idocs so they can sell the items/gold for money.

This pathetic attempt to try to prove hybrid is anywhere near active the way it once was is hilarious :D.

I remember the days when I could find and fight players I had never seen or heard of before, and they were decent. Today, just looking at current pictures it's all the same people, except for a few alts.

El Ugly 707

Traveler
I'm also glad you got scammed and maybe next time you make a thread whinning about it and quitting you will actually quit instead of looking like a compulsive liar seeking attention.
hahahaha ha hahahaha LOLing IRL. Too funny. Read the "I got scammed, I quit" post again champ and you will see who authored it. You can read, right? Just checking because you certainly can't spell for shit moron.

TheHawks

Sorceror
Look I don't know who you are ectasy, or honestly el ugly for that matter. It seems ectasy has most likely been forum banned given his msg count. I'd like to believe that you are coming from a place of genuine concern for the shard. Whatever the case, neither I nor anyone else would ever try to claim that this shard is anywhere near what it was population wise during its hayday. On that same note, you cannot say that uoforever is anywhere close to the active pvp population that you showed in your pictures. I don't know if a shard wipe would help the server and honestly I prolly would still play here even with one done. It would hurt like fuck though to have everything I've worked for over the last 5 years stripped from me. Whatever the case I'll stay loyal and be here taking every idoc I can and killing as many of you as time permits.

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-6_3-35-17.jpeg
    upload_2015-6-6_3-35-17.jpeg
    283.6 KB · Views: 12
  • upload_2015-6-6_3-35-19.jpeg
    upload_2015-6-6_3-35-19.jpeg
    283.6 KB · Views: 8

TheHawks

Sorceror
Ok now that I've read some of your "retorts" I'm just going to assume you are the fucking ettin known as base jumper, "brah". Anyways in case anyone is actually listening to you I'll respond one last time. You say those pics are out dated, they are all timestamped in the last 2 months. Action happens daily. It's no ones fault but their own that they are to coward to go out on reds. If you go out on reds, people will come fight you. They will skype their friends and group up to fight. If everyone sits on their fucking hands and only fights at server wars when it's safe then that is a problem.

I've been playing on another shard for about two weeks now. I can say that the stark contrast between the two shards is amazing. Hybrid is like a once ripe fruit that's been throughly digested and shit out. The only remaining players are the flys that continue to fester and shit larva. Whereas, newer, managed shards, are like ripe fruit. Maybe not as large as UOGamers once was, maybe not as fine tuned as UOGamers once was, but then again, what UOGamers once was isn't what it is.

For those you who want to play on a shard that doesn't suck all forms of cock, try UO Renaissance or UO Second Age. I'm on UOR now and for good, unless Ryan wipes Hybrid.

El Ugly 707

Traveler
I've been playing on another shard for about two weeks now. I can say that the stark contrast between the two shards is amazing. Hybrid is like a once ripe fruit that's been throughly digested and shit out. The only remaining players are the flys that continue to fester and shit larva. Whereas, newer, managed shards, are like ripe fruit. Maybe not as large as UOGamers once was, maybe not as fine tuned as UOGamers once was, but then again, what UOGamers once was isn't what it is.

For those you who want to play on a shard that doesn't suck all forms of cock, try UO Renaissance or UO Second Age. I'm on UOR now and for good, unless Ryan wipes Hybrid.
Can we all just stop the badmouthing of the shard and the advertising of other shards on this forum? We have little to no control over the things this shard needs to be fixed. Only the owner can do that . So let's just play ... or not. But if you choose not to, quit with the crap.

no idea why this thread hasn't been deleted yet

@GM Francis @Sage @Eos @Suzy @Chubbs @Bubbles @GM Noah