UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What to take for 30 points

Raptor

Wanderer
What to take for 30 points

Hi, I finally finished my necro-tamer and I have 30 skillpoints left. My template is:

120 taming
120 lore
120 vet
115 spirit speak
110 necro
100 magery

My character is an elf, what should I take for the remaining 30 points?

Raptor

Wanderer
Re: What to take for 30 points

I thought about that but lich form gives me enough mana regen already. I thought about poisoning but with 30 I will only inflict 2-nd level poison and I figured its kinda useless. Chivalry was also a possible choice but my karma will screw it all up. Eval... eval is useless with 30 points only. Fishing too lol. Hiding might prove somewhat useful, although it will fail alot.

Any other ideas?

Perhaps wrestling? That can apparently help in defending yourself, as long as you've got either no weapon, or a book, in your hands.

pbguy434

Knight

If your human, you'll have 20 passive points in all skills. So anything you choose won't give a too noticable difference.

JavaKing

Wanderer

30 in focus for the stamina mostly cause stamina effects your vet and you wont get winded running about and stuff.

Raptor

Wanderer

JavaKing said:
30 in focus for the stamina mostly cause stamina effects your vet and you wont get winded running about and stuff.

Stamina does not affect vet at all. And for the running I can always chew a refresh pot...

slowjeep

Sorceror

120 taming
120 lore
120 vet
115 spirit speak
110 necro
100 magery

Personally, I would take 1-20 off of taming, 10 off necro and maybe 10-15 off of ss. then put it all into med. all of it that rounds to an even number. put in 1 or 2 pts in smith and tailor to get reset deeds, and you should be good to go. I have a necro tamer and the huge downfall with it is the mana regen. when I die its bad. it takes forever and a day just to get enough mana to cast lich form. and usually I cant do that because my hps are still too low, and I dont have enough mana to ss. I put a little med on my character and it really helps. put your taming at just a little over 100, or just over 105 if you are hoping for CuHidse. your pets will obey you just fine with your other skills so high.

Raptor

Wanderer

slowjeep said:
120 taming
120 lore
120 vet
115 spirit speak
110 necro
100 magery

Personally, I would take 1-20 off of taming, 10 off necro and maybe 10-15 off of ss. then put it all into med. all of it that rounds to an even number. put in 1 or 2 pts in smith and tailor to get reset deeds, and you should be good to go. I have a necro tamer and the huge downfall with it is the mana regen. when I die its bad. it takes forever and a day just to get enough mana to cast lich form. and usually I cant do that because my hps are still too low, and I dont have enough mana to ss. I put a little med on my character and it really helps. put your taming at just a little over 100, or just over 105 if you are hoping for CuHidse. your pets will obey you just fine with your other skills so high.

My set has 35+ lmc and 6 manaregen, so mana is not much of a problem for me (I can spam GHeals when in lich form for atleast 2-3 minutes before I deplete my mana). As for the taming most of the time I yell commands like mad, not like those "all guard" only tamers. Using kill, follow, guard, stay and such all the time makes pet drop loyalty from time to time if im anything lower than 110 taming and I prefer 120.. umm, i dunno, I thought 10 points would make no difference. Necro is 110 because of the 100% strangle and lich form success chance (you need 105 for strangle and 110 for 100% lich form) and the spirit speak is so high because necro is the only offensive power I have aside from my pet and mind blast, so I thought it'll be good to be as high as possible.

As for now I've put my 30 points in meditation and my mana is perfectly fine. Actually if I could spare as much skillpoints as you say I'd switch medit for eval probably (I got a +13 eval ring I'm currently using) thus being able to reach ~80 which aint that bad, but I rly wanted to keep my current skills, that other option is too tweaked :/