UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Whats the most effective pve Tamer build?

Whats the most powerful effective tamer build? Im going to build one but would like some advice on which 7x skills that the best for a pve tamer build.

Chaos_Lord

Sorceror
Really depends on what you want to do with it.
For highest damage with a luck suit (Doom) I would suggest a Disco Tamer with 5 hell hounds. You will need some skill jewels along with luck/lrc:
Music 120
Disco 120
Mage 100
Tame 100
Lore 100
Vet 100
Magery 100

Pros: You will dominate(highest dmg) rooms 1,2, & 3 and do massive damage on Dark Fathers. This is the only tamer build that luck really matters a you will be highest damager. You will make doom grinding go much faster for everyone.
Cons: Dark Father is hard to disco and your hounds will get owned if he is not. Overall this is alot of work compared to other classes(alot of hound healing and comanding)

For highest damage(no luck) try a Chiv archer tamer:
Tame 110
Lore 110
Vet 100
Archery 120
Tactics 100
Chiv 80
Focus/Med(gear dependent) 100

Pros: With a Cu sidhe the tamer is truly "set and forget", a true doom bot.Nothing fancy but good damage in every room

Cons: No magery, I prefer my tamers with mage but this seems to be a popular template

For ToT Grinding/Tram Spawn/Fel SPawn
Necro Tamer:
Necro 100
SS 100
Tame 110
Lore 110
Vet 100
Mage 110
Eval 100

Many people drop Vet and rely on a second "ressing" tamer. A Stealth tamer with Vet on hand at CHamps is a helpful resource for bandies(fel spawns) and ressing your pets.
YOu could add Med or resist and drop Vet.
Pros: Eliminating large mobs of spawn, wither-bomb while your pet tanks. A good all around Tamer. Corpse skin with hell hounds can be good damage.
Cons: Need a great Mana regen suit without Med. Pets die alot at spawns (especially with no Vet). NOt Terrible for doom, it works but there are better templates for a doom grinder.

Soul-Eater

Squire
For highest damage with a luck suit (Doom) I would suggest a Disco Tamer with 5 hell hounds. You will need some skill jewels along with luck/lrc:
Music 120
Disco 120
Mage 100
Tame 100
Lore 100
Vet 100
Magery 100

Pros: You will dominate(highest dmg) rooms 1,2, & 3 and do massive damage on Dark Fathers. This is the only tamer build that luck really matters a you will be highest damager. You will make doom grinding go much faster for everyone.
Cons: Dark Father is hard to disco and your hounds will get owned if he is not. Overall this is alot of work compared to other classes(alot of hound healing and comanding)

Tame 110
Lore 110
Vet 100
Archery 120
Tactics 100
Chiv 80

Pros: With a Cu sidhe the tamer is truly "set and forget", a true doom bot.Nothing fancy but good damage in every room

Cons: No magery, I prefer my tamers with mage but this seems to be a popular template

Necro Tamer:
Necro 100
SS 100
Tame 110
Lore 110
Vet 100
Mage 110
Eval 100

Many people drop Vet and rely on a second "ressing" tamer. A Stealth tamer with Vet on hand at CHamps is a helpful resource for bandies(fel spawns) and ressing your pets.
Pros: Eliminating large mobs of spawn, wither-bomb while your pet tanks. A good all around Tamer. Corpse skin with hell hounds can be good damage.
Cons: Need a great Mana regen suit without Med. Pets die alot at spawns (especially with no Vet). NOt Terrible for doom, it works but there are better templates for a doom grinder.

This is Hybrid you know..

Music 120
Disco 120
Mage 100
Tame 100
Lore 100
Vet 100
Magery 100

Tame 110
Lore 110
Vet 100
Archery 120
Tactics 100
Chiv 80

Necro Tamer:
Necro 100
SS 100
Tame 110
Lore 110
Vet 100
Mage 110
Eval 100

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Discord vet tamer is an effective template for pve.
- Taming 100
- Animal Lore 100
- Vet 100
- Music 100
- Discordance 100
- Magery 100
- Meditation 100

Special type of the dexxer tamer is also very effective.
- Taming 100
- Animal Lore 90*
- Vet [80]
- Fencing 100
- Anatomy [90]
- Tactics [90]
- Magery 100
- Meditation [50]
You can adjust the value of anatomy, tactics, vet and meditation depending on how powerful the weapon you want, success rate of vet you want, and how fast the meditation you want. This template is specifically effective to ancient lich if you use silver weapon. Kill lich type just in a second. :D
Note:
* Since lore is not GM, always check the happiness of your pets and bring enough meats with you and feed whenever needed.