UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what's your favorite non-arty item?

repiovesana

Sorceror
Re: what's your favorite non-arty item?

woodycook;429782 said:
This gorget. 97 resists total.
I don't really like pieces like this one tbh... I prefer ones with a little less resists, and other mods like MR, HPR, HPI, LMC, etc.
It's like a Kasa of Raj-In... I've got one on my archer, that's what keep my resists half-decent... but I'm SO gonna replace it for a Divine when I get the other stuff I need.

Gorget + Kasa + Hotl = You win the game with 3 pieces. Enjoy modding it up with your other pieces.

I vote for my cleaver that supposedly got banned or deleted with shake. Or something along those lines.

SC no pen
47% hit fireball
25% ssi
9% hci
16% HLD

yesplz.

Since obviously, any 6-mod items that have mods that are normal for that type are all GM-made. Which means that staff have been planting said items on Ogre Lords and the like, and likewise been swapping out magic items from gauntlet bosses to replace with non-magical ones. :rolleyes:

(tl;dr: loot on the shard doesn't conform to what the scripts say it should be)

Blacula

Knight

I have two favorites, #1 is my hat and #2 is my ring:

Attachments

• myhat.bmp
    167.3 KB · Views: 148
  • myring.bmp
    127.7 KB · Views: 145

repiovesana

Sorceror

A real fuckin' sweet ring, indeed... though I don't see anything thaaaaat special on your hat :(

Um, the hat has the cap for LMC and fire resist; base 5% plus 15%. Plus, it has the added benefit of looking outright pimpin'. Try getting all THAT with a BRSK. ;)

Blacula

Knight

repiovesana;474744 said:
A real fuckin' sweet ring, indeed... though I don't see anything thaaaaat special on your hat :(

It fits my court jester persona, and keeps armies of raging fruitcakes from killing me as fast.

J

John Doe

My Favorite rings I own:

Attachments

• rawful.jpg
    rawful.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 160

Khephren

Knight

John Doe;474991 said:
My Favorite rings I own:

WOW.... can you imagine, I was present when that 1/3 15% lrc ring was looted... we were me and that girl, actually the first time I went to gauntlet like over 2 years ago if not more....

she looted it and showed it to me..... she had sold it for 800k.

if its not the same, I had the exact same mods....

it came from the abyssal room.... :)

dievas

Knight

ParagonDancer;347656 said:
I would wear this on my main PK probably.

If we could have any item that is actually spawnable i'd go with something like this:

Ring - 0/3, 20 LRC, 15 DCI, 15 HCI, 8 LMC, 15% Fire Resist

if i could get enything spawnible i would go for war axe 30ssi 50di 50lighting 50hml 50hld 50hlattak

I'd want a butcher knife with the following:
  • Spell Channeling
  • Hit Chance Increase 15%
  • Defence Chance Increase 15%
  • Cold Damage 100%

repiovesana

Sorceror

Just what I had imagined :D
Though I prefer that pinkish color from 100% energy... and it can't be obtained from pigs, unlike the "100% cold blue".