UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

When I press Alt + T or Ctrl + T I get annoying "Ping" sounds

Maharajji

Sorceror
It would be difficult to explain the sound but it is nothing out the ordinary for programs like razor. Anyways, I've checked my client and cleared off all the macros for the buttons making the sounds, in case the same macro on two different programs is causing the issue... it isn't.

I am using razor for ALL my macros, as I recently wiped all my macros on accident... I'm doing everything through razor now. (whereas before i did a lot of macros through the client)

So alt + T is my animal lore while ctrl + T is animal taming, both of these macros make the annoying "ping" sound when i do it.

Mind you... the macros function, its just this annoying "ping" sound i'm trying to get rid of to improve overall experience.

Army of Jobe

Wanderer
Do you have all other programs closed? I know that alt/ctrl + t opens/closes tabs in a lot of web-browers. It's possible that a web-browers (or other program) is open and also catching the keystrokes that you intend to go to UO/Razor. Some programs, like iTunes, always catch keystrokes (even when they are not the top/active window) so that you can skip/pause/play songs while you are doing other things on your computer.

Good luck!

KoNNaN

Knight
Windows control panel, sounds and audio, click sound tab and either change the sound scheme to no sound or change "default beep" to none.