UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where are all the RP players!!

Enin

Traveler
Where are all the RP players!!

one thing i found in thie game is it much more fun RPing..but where are the RP players!!!!! :(

Re: Where are all the RP players!!

Hey Vek, iv been waiting around the Yew Savage Fort for a few days now trying to catch you online but I finally broke down and joined the forums so I could get ahold of you. I wanna talk to you in game about joining VcS on my savage characters, I was in CsC before if that makes any difference.

Vek

Sorceror

I think someone else is going to Run Savages, I dont have enough time anymore to run the guild. Sorry.

nethru

Sorceror

I was contemplating running a Savage guild here possibly Vek's gotta think about it depending on my availability

Well with my situation of being laid off for a few months i'd like to get into some RP play. This must be why there are no RP players on Enin, everyones busy =(.

All of you should really http://tbarmy.yolasite.com/

Let's get this going, don't make me RP by myself!

All ideas are welcome, bring what you will to the drawing bored. I'm completely open to change! Let's GET THIS ON THE ROAD! ICQ me, PM me, Email me, get this together, this will be the breath of life RP on Hybrid needs! So lend me you spare air!