UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where are my razor macros stored?

Ayr

Wanderer
There is no macros folder in my razor or ultima online directory. I checked throughout all program file folders and user folders entirely and even ran a search for some macros I use in razor. I have ALL files including hidden and system files set to show. Any hotkeys, profiles or macros I create stay in razor when I shut it down and reload it, and they stay even if I restart my computer. They exist in some form of memory on my computer, but where the hell are they? I am running windows vista.

Ayr

Wanderer
"There is no macros folder in my razor or ultima online directory."

That is the first sentence of my post. I'm basicly saying that there is no folder containing my macros anywhere on my computer, even though I can create and save macros in razor. I do have macros in razor right now and they will still be there after I restart my computer. I'm asking for help from someone that knows any remote or hidden location of macros, or has seen this problem before.