UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where exactly is this?

Mustafa

Wanderer
Re: Where exactly is this?

but where does that lead? you could recall to a remote island, a pk happens to live there... kills you... theres no way off.. but he didn't trap you... you recalled in yourself.. what then? lol

scarecrow41

Squire

While I think death gating/boxing ghost/etc is disgustingly cowardly and annoying I don't think its possible to regulate. I also don't think it should be regulated. Wasn't the purpose of the "I'm physically stuck" insta-transport put in place to solve this issue? The only way anything should be illegal is if something is being used outside of the game mechanics.

I hate to say all of this, I find myself on the wrong side of these situations all the time, maybe because I'm too nice, too gullible, whatever...but it still doesn't change the fact that something that is in the construct of the game should be illegal or regulated. If you've already used your "stuck" option 2 times today...tough luck...log off with that character and wait till tomorrow.

Mustafa

Wanderer

Should cops be able to say they are not cops and then arrest you? No, because that's entrapment... telling a newb that a gate is to a vendor and it's not should be against the rules too...

I have no problem with people just random gating and newbs going in..

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

cursis-hybrid;1654245 said:
but where does that lead? you could recall to a remote island, a pk happens to live there... kills you... theres no way off.. but he didn't trap you... you recalled in yourself.. what then? lol

I guess if you PK someone on an island, you have to gate them out ?

Doesnt make sense to me. That has to be considered legal.

Rubnuk

Wanderer

So after my first reply to this thread was removed even though it contained a good explanation of private islands along with a subtle joke i'm lead to assume that this particular island was made for someone after they dished out a head job or two? I had my money on donation ;/

also since we are talking about being stuck, i cannot ever ever ever get the damn help stuck option to work. doesn't matter what i do or where i am or which account im on it never allows me to teleport to a town. i just get a message box saying please explain the problem. this box used to appear if you used it more than twice a day.. now it is the only thing that happens. anyone else have this problem?

ploki

Knight

FULLYAwakuna matata;1655355 said:
also since we are talking about being stuck, i cannot ever ever ever get the damn help stuck option to work. doesn't matter what i do or where i am or which account im on it never allows me to teleport to a town. i just get a message box saying please explain the problem. this box used to appear if you used it more than twice a day.. now it is the only thing that happens. anyone else have this problem?

GM's may have taken away that priviledge from you for some reason.

FULLYAwakuna matata;1655355 said:

same for me and i have never had the ability to used it once since i started here

would have been handy to use a couple of times..... but thats what another toon is for i guess

IMO the whole thing with the islands is there should be a way to res on every island that way if u get pked on one there is still a way off in this case it should be illegal becuase there is no way to res. if there was a way to res they could then use a recall book with scrolls but. Here he cant res so it sould not be allowed. just my opinion