UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where gone Ryan and Krrios?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seer Duncan

Hybrid Staff Member
Like any game, website or business. There is a structure in place to help us run things in his absence. While we look forward to his return, we will continue to make Hybrid the best shard out there.

*Runs to find his secret stash of Wildfire under Britain. Thinks to himself, what would the Mad King Ryan do?*

crikey

Sorceror
Hahahaha got people excited, probably got a few grand in donations and boogies on out!
Last I checked, Krrios recieved a whopping 57 dollars in donations for his sallos project :(

What he needs to do is offer 1 yard of PW cloth(or maybe an assortment of choices) per 10 dollars donated.
That would quickly get him a nice bankroll towards his sallos project!

Because leta face it: 98% of people likely donate for items. They dont do it purely out of the kindness of their heart.
Dont get me wrong, Im not saying they are bad people. Youd have to be living pretty damb comfortably to donate money, out of the kindness or your heart without a reward

I dunno what Im saying anymore.....fuck it

Status
Not open for further replies.